depot; wholesale store; large retail store
track
repeat
size
warehouse

Toefl® Speaking: A place you go to often

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Speaking topic: your most memorable person | what is the best class you have taken in school
Toefl Speaking: A place you go to often #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 18, 2014 16:53 pm   Toefl Speaking: A place you go to often

Choose a place you go often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation.
Lastt

Toefl Speaking: A place you go to often #2 (permalink) Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:08 am   Toefl Speaking: A place you go to often

that I go often to -> that I often go to
the second reason why I think shopping mall is the most -> should be "… malls are ..."

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Toefl Speaking: A place you go to often #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 am   Toefl Speaking: A place you go to often

TITLE EDITED.
Please help everyone to make the most of this forum and its resources by giving your threads meaningful and relevant subject lines.
_________________

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Lack of confidence or lack of knowledge?Integrated speaking Q3 : evening classesDon't Forget Your Vitamins.The importance of correctly pronouncing people's namesWhat is your most important possession?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends?Who is your best friend?Social interaction.(audience effect)Bus service elimination plan.Toefl® type 3.Ways of creating emphasis while writing dialogue.toefl® type 6.=registeration for student biology class.Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review.Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.