pertaining to business; pertaining to buying and selling
inherent
commercial
alternate
sharp

Speaking topic: your most memorable person

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
There's really no excuse. | ToeflŪ Speaking: A place you go to often
Speaking topic: your most memorable person #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:32 am   Speaking topic: your most memorable person

1.Choose the most memorable person in your life, and explain why he or she is memorable. Include details in your explaination.
Conloc27

Speaking topic: your most memorable person #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:52 am   Speaking topic: your most memorable person

TITLE EDITED.
Please help everyone to make the most of this forum and its resources by giving your threads meaningful and relevant subject lines.

I've also removed the duplicate messages, which I presume were caused by forum technical problems. The question is incomplete as there is no sound file. I suspect you might be having technical problems with that too.

Conloc, you should note the spelling of 'explanation'.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Lack of confidence or lack of knowledge?Integrated speaking Q3 : evening classesDon't Forget Your Vitamins.The importance of correctly pronouncing people's namesWhat is your most important possession?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends?Who is your best friend?what is the best class you have taken in schoolSocial interaction.(audience effect)Bus service elimination plan.ToeflŪ type 3.Ways of creating emphasis while writing dialogue.toeflŪ type 6.Exaggeraation in advertisement.toeflŪ q 6.=registeration for student biology class.