condition; influencing factor; situation
guide
circumstance
city
letterhead

What is your favorite place to visit on weekends?

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Don't Forget Your Vitamins. | Lack of confidence or lack of knowledge?
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 24, 2014 21:42 pm   What is your favorite place to visit on weekends?

What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go.
Lastt

What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 24, 2014 21:57 pm   What is your favorite place to visit on weekends?

Second recording
Lastt

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? #3 (permalink) Sat Feb 01, 2014 22:40 pm   What is your favorite place to visit on weekends?

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
For TOEICŪ base simulatorSuccessful experinceAlex Baldwin does a great English accent (for a yank)Why / waI /Integrated speaking Q3 : evening classesThe importance of correctly pronouncing people's namesWhat is your most important possession?Who is your best friend?Speaking topic: your most memorable personwhat is the best class you have taken in schoolToeflŪ Speaking: A place you go to oftenSocial interaction.(audience effect)Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review.