to write or print a series of names or items according to a certain order; to inscribe; to record
manufacture
discover
list
secure

What is your most important possession?

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Who is your best friend? | Integrated speaking Q3 : evening classes
What is your most important possession? #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 24, 2014 21:45 pm   What is your most important possession?

What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important.
Lastt

What is your most important possession? #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 24, 2014 21:50 pm   What is your most important possession?

Here is a second recording for the same question.
Lastt

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What is your most important possession? #3 (permalink) Sat Feb 01, 2014 22:39 pm   What is your most important possession?

Hi, your second recording was only about 7 seconds. Your first answer was pretty good, but you need to manage your time better, as you ran out of time for your second example. There seemed to be some repetition in your first reason and you took too long to get to the specific example. Your speech is good though. It sounds natural and I understood everything, but a faster pace would be better, if possible.

What is your most important possession? #4 (permalink) Mon Feb 10, 2014 17:11 pm   What is your most important possession?

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.
Parul

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
pronunciation "stirring"For TOEICŪ base simulatorFor TOEICŪ base simulatorSuccessful experinceplease check my pronunciationAlex Baldwin does a great English accent (for a yank)Why / waI /Lack of confidence or lack of knowledge?Don't Forget Your Vitamins.The importance of correctly pronouncing people's namesWhat is your favorite place to visit on weekends?Speaking topic: your most memorable personwhat is the best class you have taken in school