bars of gold; bars of silver
downsizing
bullion
shop
documentation

The importance of correctly pronouncing people's names

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
what is the best class you have taken in school | Don't Forget Your Vitamins.
The importance of correctly pronouncing people's names #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:39 am   The importance of correctly pronouncing people's names

New Teacher insists on proper pronunciation

Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

The importance of correctly pronouncing people's names #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 pm   The importance of correctly pronouncing people's names

Shouldn't the topic read "people's names"?

TOEIC listening, photographs: A man in a hardhat

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Alex Baldwin does a great English accent (for a yank)Why / waI /Lack of confidence or lack of knowledge?Integrated speaking Q3 : evening classesWhat is your most important possession?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends?Who is your best friend?Speaking topic: your most memorable personToeflŪ Speaking: A place you go to oftenSocial interaction.(audience effect)Ways of creating emphasis while writing dialogue.toeflŪ type 6.Speech: Prefer to take an organized tour. Please review.Speech: how a good person affects others. Please correct.