routine; course of action; advance; summons to court
process
capitalization
explorer
warehouse

Speak fluently

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Speaking Practice: travel | Listening comprehension and spelling test?
Hello everyone #31 (permalink) Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:24 am   Hello everyone

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.
Sivateja

Speak fluently #32 (permalink) Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 am   Speak fluently

Hi Sivateja,

You are Welcome to the Forum. In your recording I found that the voice clarity & Volume clarity both are lacking. Please improve that with the forum's advice.

When you write a message to the Forum, please follow the basic method of using Uppercase and Lower Case. For Example: I am from India, I have joined the forum since yesterday to improve my English.

After typing the message, you can record your voice on the Forum, it will be easy for you to record without mistakes.

Wish you Good Luck

S.Shanthi
_________________
If you want Excellence,You must aim at perfection in our work.
Shanthisethuraman

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Speak fluently #33 (permalink) Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 am   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali56,

How are you? How is your studies going on? I haven't seen your post on the forum for ages. I hope you will be quite busy with your studies in personality development. I really miss you here. Are you angry with me for advising you in using Lower case/Uppercase?
If so, please ignore my advice and come to the forum . I have no botheration, whether you type it properly or not. You have written all your replies that
you can improve your mistakes on advice. That way you are kidding me.

Anyway Wish you all the best for your studies and English.

Thank you

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Speak fluently #34 (permalink) Thu Mar 27, 2014 16:59 pm   Speak fluently

Hi Shanthi

Thanks u for giving feedback to me.Please give like this advise whenever i post the recordings.And i will try to never do those mistakes again.
Sivateja

Re: Speak fluently #35 (permalink) Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:01 am   Re: Speak fluently

Sivateja wrote:
Hi Shanthi

Thank u/you for your reply to my tips for improving your recording and I will not check your record in future since so many learners are here to listen your recording.
I recommend you to attend TOIEC Listening exercises on the forum, it will be helpful to you for improving listening and speaking.

Please go through the previous posting on the Topic "Speak Fluently"for writing basic English to use Uppercase/lower case/ wherever you write a message I Pronoun it should be typed in capital letter. I cannot repeat this advice whenever you type incorrectly.

Hope you will correct all your mistakes in future.

Thank you

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Re: Speak fluently #36 (permalink) Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:54 am   Re: Speak fluently

Sivateja wrote:
Hi Shanthi

What you should have typed:
Thank you for giving feedback to me. Please give advice like this whenever I post the recordings. And I will try to never make those mistakes again.

What S. Shanthi was trying to explain to you:
When you type 'I' as a single word (the pronoun used to indicate yourself), then it should always be capitalised.
There is no such word as 'u' in standard English. The word is 'you'.
_________________

Speak fluently #37 (permalink) Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:32 am   Speak fluently

Hi S.Shanthi,

I am good and hope the same from you. Actually, I am little busy with my work. It is being difficult for me to post in this forum these days. I am not angry with you at all as you helped me in improving my English, not discouraged me. I am really missing this forum and other learning things.
I will see you soon.

Thanking you,

Anjali56
Anjali56

Speak fluently #38 (permalink) Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:26 am   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali56,

I am very happy about your sincere reply without considering your busy work. You can learn so many things from the Forum as you wrote. I hope that you will be preparing for your examination, and wish you to get good result in flying colors. May I know which standard are studying now? L.K.G or U.K.G I mean degree/Master Degree. You can answer to my query after finishing your work, it is not so urgent.

Wish you Good Luck

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Speak fluently #39 (permalink) Sun Mar 30, 2014 17:27 pm   Speak fluently

Hi S.Shanthi,

I am near to complete my Master degree. Thanks for the wishes.

Anjali56
Anjali56

Speak fluently #40 (permalink) Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 am   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali56,

Good luck for completing the course of Master Degree. I wish you to succeed the M.D.(Master Degree) in good percentage I mean First class/Distinction
May I know the major subject of your Master Degree? Better to say finishing the Degree instead of completing. Please excuse me what I said is wrong.

Wish you all the very best.

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Speak fluently #41 (permalink) Wed Apr 02, 2014 14:23 pm   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali56,

Where are you from? I mean which country and place. I am in Tamil nadu Border, we are facing severe Power problem in our place. What about your place regarding power problem, unless we have an Inverter UPS, we cannot survive in our place. So I will be available on the forum only when the power supply permits me to do so.

Wish you all the best.

Thanking you

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Speak fluently #42 (permalink) Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:25 pm   Speak fluently

Hi S.Shanthi,

I am from New Delhi, India. My major subject is HR(Human Resource). Thanks for your wishes mam.

Sincerely,

Anjali56
Anjali56

Speak fluently #43 (permalink) Fri May 02, 2014 11:08 am   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali 56

How are you? How is the climate in Delhi? I hope that you would have done very well all your examinations. Then, why have you not visited the forum so long?. I am also little bit busy due to my personal work. As I like you from the beginning itself, I am sending this mail to you. I am really proud of you that you have taken interesting subject (HR) as a major. After that you can become a HR Manager to us. I have to be careful when I write a reply to you and all. As you are studying HR, you should not make any mistakes purposely
it will affect your attitude. Please don't mistake me, I just want to make a fun of you.

How do you spend the summer there? I think Delhi is the hottest place in India for summer, why don't you visit OOty, Kodaikanal, and Bangalore...for summer.
Wish you good Luck.

Thank you

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Speak fluently #44 (permalink) Sun May 11, 2014 23:26 pm   Speak fluently

Hello S.Shanthi,
I want to improve my fluency in English speaking. Can I record my voice here ?
Bye.
Huriah.
_________________
I want to improve my speaking .
Huriahkh

Speak fluently #45 (permalink) Mon May 12, 2014 6:44 am   Speak fluently

The steps you need to take to record your voice can be found here.
If you have problems after trying that, you will find instructions and troubleshooting steps here:
Recording voice messages on the forum.
This is a long post, but you need to work through things one step at a time, checking whether your problem has been solved at the end of each step.
_________________

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Which is more polite?I have a question ;)Arthur=ɑːrθɜːrMy first record messageMy first messageRodger pronunciationA book you have not read but are interested in readingPronunciation of "wooed"Speak fluently, page 2Speak fluentlypronunciation "stirring"For TOEICŪ base simulator