to arrange according to dimension
pressure
judge
size
leave

Speak fluently

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Speaking Practice: travel | Listening comprehension and spelling test?
Speak fluently #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:00 am   Speak fluently

Hello everyone!

I am new here and am recording my voice first time.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Bye![/b]
Anjali56

Speak fluently #2 (permalink) Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 am   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali56,

You are most Welcome to the Forum. I am Shanthisethuram from India. I think you are unable to do voice recording. For this you can ask guidance with our Language Coach who can help you how to install Java on your computer, after that you can practice voice recording, till then you can enjoy with other learners recorded voice for your improvement.

As for me, listening is better than recording I feel. If you start practicing TOEIC listening Exercises on the forum, you will find yourself very easy for recording as well as you can improve your spoken English. If you want to improve fluency in English, you have to spend more time on listening exercises repeatedly, it will help you definitely. When I joined on the Forum, I had suffered like anything, now I have got some confidence on myself that I can manage anywhere without difficulty.

Wishing you all the very best for "Fluent in English"

Thanking you

S.Shanthi
_________________
If you want Excellence,You must aim at perfection in our work.
Shanthisethuraman

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Speak fluently #3 (permalink) Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:55 am   Speak fluently

Thanks S.Shanthi for your advice. I really appreciate it.
Anjali56

Speak fluently #4 (permalink) Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:28 am   Speak fluently

The steps you need to take to record your voice can be found here.
If you have problems after trying that, you will find instructions and troubleshooting steps here:
Recording voice messages on the forum.
This is a long post, but you need to work through things one step at a time, checking whether your problem has been solved at the end of each step.
_________________

Speak fluently #5 (permalink) Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:21 am   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali56,

From your profile I found that you are from India, and you are interested in personalty
Development. I am also from India, I am very happy to know about studies, since you are a student, you will have to improve your English, as it is a main tool for personality development. You can do regular practice by attending test on the forum, and giving feed back, making friends for improving English. For fluency in English, you have to keep English knowing people, and keep engage yourself in English speaking/writing/listening, that you can find a lot of learners on the forum, it will be helpful for a personality development. Now-a-days, no body is seeing the front look/beauty, but all are very particular about language beauty, I mean to say how far we can attract the people/organization by speaking fluently, writing (without mistake). To improve personality development, you should know to correspond independently, for that we should have more English knowledge than other language. As you are a student, I don't have to advise you more on the subject, you will learn everything in due course. May I know which class/college are you studying now? After your studying time, please reserve some time for learning English on the forum.

By the by, I forgot to ask you about the voice recoding, have you tried the step which has been explained by Beeesnees Madam (Langauage Coach)? Please try that and do voice recording. I hope that I will see you soon on TOEIC Listening test.

Wish you Good Luck

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Speak fluently #6 (permalink) Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:11 am   Speak fluently

Hello S.Shanthi, there is a problem regarding my voice recording. In this recorder, i am recording normally but the recorded voice is of much faster speed than i have recorded, Are there any setting options for normal recording?
Anjali56

Speak fluently #7 (permalink) Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:21 pm   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali 56,

Welcome you for voice recording. I used to do more recordings on the forum previously, now I have changed my computer, so I have no idea about this speed option of your recording. Please ask our language Coach Beeesneees Madam who can guide you for the same.
More over I don't know how to install Java on my computer. Keep trying for voice recorder, you will succeed soon. I hope to listen your voice soon on the forum

Thanking you

S.Shanthi.
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Speak fluently #8 (permalink) Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:50 pm   Speak fluently

Hello Beeesneees, there is a problem regarding my voice recording. In this recorder, i am recording normally but the recorded voice is of much faster speed than i have recorded, Are there any setting options for normal recording?
Anjali56

Speak fluently #9 (permalink) Wed Mar 19, 2014 14:47 pm   Speak fluently

Hello friends.
I am from India too. I find this forum very active and consistent for those who want to practice English speaking, writing and grammer. The language coaches are excellent here and I am so thankful to them for helping students like me.
Thanks and regards
Richaa
Richaa82

Location: Texas, USA

Speak fluently #10 (permalink) Wed Mar 19, 2014 15:45 pm   Speak fluently

Hello Richaa,

It's good to know that you are also from India. I am a new member of this forum.
Anjali56

Speak fluently #11 (permalink) Wed Mar 19, 2014 15:48 pm   Speak fluently

Anyways, thanks for the information S.Shanthi. I have asked Beeesneees to solve my problem.
Anjali56

Speak fluently #12 (permalink) Wed Mar 19, 2014 16:02 pm   Speak fluently

Hello Anjali.
Good to see you :)
Richaa82

Location: Texas, USA

Speak fluently #13 (permalink) Wed Mar 19, 2014 23:47 pm   Speak fluently

Anjali56 wrote:

I din't believe there are any adjustable settings for recording via the voice recording software used on the forums. Could there be some other reason why your recording plays back at double speed?

Are you using the forum's voice message option? Can you record a message and post it so we can see what happens?
_________________

Speak fluently #14 (permalink) Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:30 am   Speak fluently

Hi Anjali56,

Have you tried our Form's Voice recorder, that you can find on your posting after sending the message to the forum. Right side of the message/or left bottom down Red button, you can find Red Color button, click on that Button, you can find one rectangular size box, it will show you how to be recorded. I think you must have tried some other voice recorder which is available on your computer. Please follow the instruction of our Coach. Let me know about your recording.

Thanking you

Shanthi S
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

Speak fluently #15 (permalink) Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:16 am   Speak fluently

HiPlease listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Which is more polite?I have a question ;)Arthur=ɑːrθɜːrMy first record messageMy first messageRodger pronunciationA book you have not read but are interested in readingPronunciation of "wooed"Speak fluently, page 3Speak fluently, page 2pronunciation "stirring"For TOEICŪ base simulator