that which cannot be repaired or regained; uncorrectable; irreversible; irremediable
circumlocutory
incompatible
irreparable
spurious

Overview of GMATŪ and MBA

Goto page Previous  1, 2

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Hi Friends, need GMATŪ official Guide e-Book! | Preparing for the GMATŪ exam?
Overview of GMAT and MBA #16 (permalink) Sun Jun 06, 2010 21:06 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

Good night Torsten,
Thank you for the explanations. It is the first time I am writing on this forum.
To tell you the truth, I've never heard about GMAT test in detail. I fell in love with the test, since I'm going to be an MBA student. :-)

Question:
Is GMAT harder to pass than TOEIC?
_________________
Who dares to teach must never cease to learn. -John Cotton Dana
Richard

Location: Malaysia (at present)

Overview of GMAT and MBA #17 (permalink) Thu Dec 23, 2010 13:25 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

Hello Friends,
I have GMAT Offical 12 edition E Book .

Drop me a mail . i will send you the E Book
Firjal2010

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Overview of GMAT and MBA #18 (permalink) Thu Dec 23, 2010 14:59 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

Hello Friends,
I have GMAT Offical 10 , 11, 12 edition E Book .

Drop me a mail at firjal2010@gmail.com . i will send you the E Book
Firjal2010

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ issue essayAsk Stacy Blackman ConsultingReview a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very ImportantGMATŪ verbalGMATŪŪ issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?compared to versus when compared toHow I scored a 760 on the GMATŪFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookI need help for preparation in MBA...GMATŪ OG 11th edditionScored 780 in GMATŪ