fearful; aware; conscious; worried; concerned
coy
neutral
irreproachable
apprehensive

Overview of GMATŪ and MBA

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Hi Friends, need GMATŪ official Guide e-Book! | Preparing for the GMATŪ exam?
Overview of GMAT and MBA #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 28, 2004 15:22 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test and it's a standardized test that graduate business schools use to evaluate candidates. If you want to study at university to obtain an MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree the GMAT is a requirement for you.
In few days you will be able to learn and practice the vocabulary words you need for the GMAT. In addition you can ask questions related to the GMAT and exchange experiences with other GMAT and MBA candidates.

http://www.english-test.net/gmat/

MBA GMAT Prep- MBA and GMAT Preparation -- 280 GMAT Vocabulary Tests Online

TOEIC short conversations: Employee congratulates co-worker on his job promotion.

Thanks for the test link... do we have similar for matertial #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:26 am   Thanks for the test link... do we have similar for matertial

please post if there is any place were we can find free urls for english vocabulary for GMAT preparation.

ALok
Alok Mandal

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
GMAT and MBA #3 (permalink) Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:50 am   GMAT and MBA

Well, I am not sure whether this is free but then too you can try to log on to edusoftech.com

harshada
Harshada1608

Location: Mumbai

GMAT and MBA #4 (permalink) Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:03 am   GMAT and MBA

hi,
Is there any e-book link for GMAT? would appreciate any reply on this.

thanks in anticipation

Himadri
Himadri_Pal

Location: Mysore India

GMAT and MBA #5 (permalink) Fri Jan 26, 2007 21:31 pm   GMAT and MBA

hey himadri,
check out this online course i just took. manhattan review has something i think it's called an interactive course on the internet. it's a 'live' course with an instructor, but you can do it from home. it worked perfectly for me because i'm not near any gmat prep centers. go to their website and give it a look.
AzzMan

GMAT and MBA #6 (permalink) Wed Mar 21, 2007 18:06 pm   GMAT and MBA

TD

I'm being picky here, but:

MBA stands for "Master of Business Administration"

8)
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

GMAT and MBA #7 (permalink) Wed Mar 21, 2007 18:46 pm   GMAT and MBA

Hi Tom,

It's good that you are picky -- description changed. Please let me know of anything that needs to be edited.

Thanks a lot,
TD

TOEIC listening, talks: An entrepreneur is talking about how to start a business

GMAT and MBA #8 (permalink) Wed Mar 21, 2007 19:43 pm   GMAT and MBA

cool beans
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

Overview of GMAT and MBA #9 (permalink) Sat Aug 23, 2008 14:18 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

I just joined 5 minutes ago. Although im only in my first year of undergrad, i still want to think further ahead. Uhm.. so I'm just wondering, what schools in the United States should aspire to get in to? Do I really need to get into good schools like harvard or U. Pen to get a desent job. Please help, im a Filipino and im really in the dark when it comes to good business schools in the states.

Thanks...
Salubrious

Location: Philippines

Overview of GMAT and MBA #10 (permalink) Sat Aug 23, 2008 14:27 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

Dear Salubrious,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for your interesting question. Can you please tell me what major you want to study? There top US colleges and universities for engineering programs, business programs, arts, medicine, agriculture -- you name it. Also, what do you mean by 'decent job'? A job that gives you the opportunity to meet new challenges and learn new things or just a job a that pays an average salary?

Please let me know what you think.

TOEIC short conversations: Confirming an order on the phone.

Overview of GMAT and MBA #11 (permalink) Sat Aug 23, 2008 15:40 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

Hi Tolsten,

What i want to major in is Management. I dont really want a high-paying job, i prefer something fun and enjoyable.

Kevin

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" ~James Dean
Salubrious

Location: Philippines

Overview of GMAT and MBA #12 (permalink) Tue Oct 21, 2008 15:17 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

I would like to improve my writing skill !
Can anyone help me ?
thanks alot !
Khai
Nguyenkhai1981

Overview of GMAT and MBA #13 (permalink) Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:51 am   Overview of GMAT and MBA

Concentrate on subject and predicate:

Subject: The dog
Predicate: ate its bone.

Sentence: The dog ate its bone.

We can add an adjective:

The dog ate its meaty bone.

And an adverb:

The dog ate its meaty bone slowly.

Here we have the following parts of speech:

Subject: dog
Verb: ate
Object: bone
Adjective: meaty (describes the bone)
Adverb: slowly (describes how quickly the dog ate)
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

Overview of GMAT and MBA #14 (permalink) Wed Dec 10, 2008 23:28 pm   Overview of GMAT and MBA

Maybe there is someone here who knows where to find some AudioBooks about GMAT preparation. If there is such a person, please give me some help and let us know how to get it, OK!!!!
Would be very kind of yours to release such information, and i surely will be so much grateful in exchange.
Regards.
Dredmour

Location: Brazil

Overview of GMAT and MBA #15 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:53 am   Overview of GMAT and MBA

Only GMAT test for MBA? So, no need to take TOEFL and GRE test. Just pass the GMAT test, then can apply the MBA course?
Grado

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ issue essayAsk Stacy Blackman ConsultingReview a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very ImportantGMATŪ verbalGMATŪŪ issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?compared to versus when compared toHow I scored a 760 on the GMATŪFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookI need help for preparation in MBA...GMATŪ OG 11th edditionScored 780 in GMATŪ