to agree; to reconcile; to be in concert with
harmonize
founder
nurse
secure

Hi friends ....

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
introduction | sometimes l be where l should be .....
Hi friends .... #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 14, 2014 18:50 pm   Hi friends ....

Hi friends i am Harsh Chouhan,i am 20 and i am from India.

my english is good but i am not fluent at it, this is because i really do not have anyone around me to speak english to and that is why i would like you friends to help me improve my english i will be waiting for your reply....

cheerio, Harsh
Harsh Chouhan

Location: Indore, India

Re: Hi friends .... #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 24, 2015 17:45 pm   Re: Hi friends ....

When you say that your English is good, you are expected to write at least as follows:

Hi, friends! I am Harsh Chouhan, aged 20, and I am from India. My English is good but I am not fluent in it. It is because I really do not have anyone around me to speak (speak to) in English. So I would like you to help me improve my English. I am waiting for your response. Cheerio! Harsh.

(Please note the changes)
_________________
Anglophile
I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing.
Anglophile

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Say hello to my old friendsProblem with registration?Hello from PolandtrynnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieHey guys glad to be hereBack to site after 3 years!!!changing identityIntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessI am new student.