cipher; collection of instructions of the law
status
brief
fear
code

A book you have not read but are interested in reading

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Pronunciation of "wooed" | My first message
A book you have not read but are interested in reading #1 (permalink) Thu May 22, 2014 8:44 am   A book you have not read but are interested in reading

Hi everyone! Here is my answer for this topic!
Can you give my some feedback? I am preparing for TOEFL!
Thank you very much! ;)
Luckyxuan

A book you have not read but are interested in reading #2 (permalink) Thu May 22, 2014 14:45 pm   A book you have not read but are interested in reading

Wow, this is an excellent answer. Your pronunciation is very good, I had no problem at all understanding any of your words. Your intonation is spot-on and your content is excellent and well-organized. Just a few hiccups in your delivery, but that is to be expected, and a couple words that maybe sound a little old-fashioned, like "adore", but that is not really a big problem.

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Thank you Luschen! #3 (permalink) Fri May 23, 2014 0:24 am   Thank you Luschen!

Thank you for the feedback, Luschen!
I had no idea that "adore" was old-fashioned now, for Chinese students use it quite often. I will avoid using it, thank you for the tip! ;)
Luckyxuan

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
How to teach the phonics to the 2nd and 3rd primary stage?speaking practice 2Speaking practice for ToeflŪ testWhich is more polite?I have a question ;)Arthur=ɑːrθɜːrMy first record messageRodger pronunciationSpeak fluentlypronunciation "stirring"For TOEICŪ base simulatorFor TOEICŪ base simulatorSuccessful experince