Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

cipher; collection of instructions of the law
status
brief
fear
code
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

A book you have not read but are interested in reading

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Pronunciation of "wooed" | My first message
listening exercises
A book you have not read but are interested in reading #1 (permalink) Thu May 22, 2014 8:44 am   A book you have not read but are interested in reading

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

214 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Hi everyone! Here is my answer for this topic!
Can you give my some feedback? I am preparing for TOEFL!
Thank you very much! ;)
Luckyxuan
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

A book you have not read but are interested in reading #2 (permalink) Thu May 22, 2014 14:45 pm   A book you have not read but are interested in reading

Wow, this is an excellent answer. Your pronunciation is very good, I had no problem at all understanding any of your words. Your intonation is spot-on and your content is excellent and well-organized. Just a few hiccups in your delivery, but that is to be expected, and a couple words that maybe sound a little old-fashioned, like "adore", but that is not really a big problem.
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Thank you Luschen! #3 (permalink) Fri May 23, 2014 0:24 am   Thank you Luschen!

Thank you for the feedback, Luschen!
I had no idea that "adore" was old-fashioned now, for Chinese students use it quite often. I will avoid using it, thank you for the tip! ;)
Luckyxuan
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Pronunciation of "wooed" | My first message
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
How to teach the phonics to the 2nd and 3rd primary stage?speaking practice 2Speaking practice for ToeflŪ testWhich is more polite?I have a question ;)Arthur=ɑːrθɜːrMy first record messageRodger pronunciationSpeak fluentlypronunciation "stirring"For TOEICŪ base simulatorFor TOEICŪ base simulatorSuccessful experince