to move quickly; to pass quickly
fleet
weigh
target
emulate

Meet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed Memon

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Never wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorry | big hello to everyone
Meet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed Memon #1 (permalink) Mon May 26, 2014 9:02 am   Meet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed Memon

Hello everyone,

I am Rizwan Ahmed Memon. I am a writer. I found this forum four or five years ago, but I never posted anything. From today I am starting posting my writings, and I want you to review my writings and tell me whatever edits, changes you think should be made in my writings. I will welcome your language help.

I have a blog where I post my writings. Please visit it: http://rizwanahmedmemon.blogspot.com/

Here is my recent poem:

In the Moonlight of May
by Rizwan Ahmed Memon

We met in the moonlight of May.
A cuckoo sang a melodious song to make our night romantic.
The moles on her cheek were dim like stars around the moon.
Her bright, soft, velvety, snow-like face kept me awake all the night long.

On that night suddenly I got lost in the forest of her long hair.
Then she whispered the way in my ear.
She put her light hands in my hands and brought me back.
She hugged me and promised to stay with me forever.
RizwanAhmedMemon

Meet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed Memon #2 (permalink) Mon May 26, 2014 9:59 am   Meet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed Memon

The only change I'd suggest is
'...all night long'. You don't need 'all the night long'.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniacollecting criminals across the cityHi FriendsBig Hello to all of you !!Hello!Greetings from BrazilHi All,Im mo and im from iran :)Hello, everyone! I'm in Beijing, practicing to write my B-school essay