Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

person of higher rank; older person; elder
floor
relationship
cognition
senior
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I have a question ;)

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
Rodger pronunciation | Which is more polite?
listening exercises
I have a question ;) #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 10, 2014 0:32 am   I have a question ;)

Is there any forum where I can listen to some articles here?

julius
Juliusestella
I'm here quite often ;-)

I have a question ;) #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:52 am   I have a question ;)

Hello Juliu. Yes, there are about 30 articles which you can listen to them. Those articles have been read in British accent. just enter this address in your browser bar. http://www.english-test.net/esl/lesson-plans/introduction.html
Also, you can go to Audio Lessons section which you can see at the top of the site.

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Rodger pronunciation | Which is more polite?
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Perfect pronounciationAny help! School Interview?Word ''Key'' pronunciation?speaking practice ?How to teach the phonics to the 2nd and 3rd primary stage?speaking practice 2Speaking practice for ToeflŪ testArthur=ɑːrθɜːrMy first record messageMy first messageA book you have not read but are interested in readingPronunciation of "wooed"Speak fluently