establisher; organization or channel; person who gives authorization to operate a channel
franchise
conference
regard
founder

Agreement and Disgreement.

Actual vs. topical | What is the difference between "be afraid of" and "have fear"
Agreement and Disgreement. #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 14, 2014 16:37 pm   Agreement and Disgreement.

I would like to know more about the different lessosn referring to the notion sof "Agreement" and "Disagreement". I am going to teach them in classrooms and last year (2012-2013), my colleagues used "I agree" and "i disagree" to present the lesons but, personnally, i don't thin it's enough. maybe i am wring, could you help me please?

Best regrads,

Channey.
Born4Jesus

Location: Brazzaville, Congo (Centre of Africa)

antiphonal singing or duet?How to email college admissions office"formidable" instead of "formidible"Why is this wrong?Order vs. ordersANDIt's very hot: It's scorchingHis girlfriend sounded crossConditional II questionWhat is the difference between "end" and "end up"?Difference between the words 'reason' and 'cause'"accommodate my plans" vs. fit my plansDetached vs. separate