to defend; to save from harm; to watch over; to guard
protect
invest
cause
gauge

ask for vocabulary in department store

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Different conjunction for same meaning. | Learning New English words which don't have corresponding concepts in my native l
ask for vocabulary in department store #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:14 am   ask for vocabulary in department store

In a department store, we have many areas, each of which sells a kind of product. What do we call that area?
Levanbuiphuoc

ask for vocabulary in department store #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:42 am   ask for vocabulary in department store

Departments... that's why it's called a department store.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
ask for vocabulary in department store #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:42 am   ask for vocabulary in department store

thank you very much!
Levanbuiphuoc

ask for vocabulary in department store #4 (permalink) Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:16 am   ask for vocabulary in department store

Dear Sir,
what is differenence between romantic and romance and secondly what is the difference between capability and ability???

regards
SAK
Shafqat

ask for vocabulary in department store #5 (permalink) Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:19 am   ask for vocabulary in department store

Dear Sir,

What is the difference between capability and ability and secondly difference between romantic and romance?

Thanks & Regards

Shafqat Ali Khan
Shafqat

ask for vocabulary in department store #6 (permalink) Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:34 am   ask for vocabulary in department store

Have you tried a dictionary?

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/
_________________

ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.many vs much.when not to use preposition?Grammar sentenceCorrect usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.They have to match up their liesUs vs BrUse word "Any" in sentencedoesn't vs. does notWhat time is it? (Unit 11)Simple Present III (Unit 9)