contrast
engagement
innocent
break
compare

Meaning of expression: let one's comment

Error Identification: the universal problem of evil as... | Mailshot(s) = junk mail?
Meaning of expression: let one's comment #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:32 am   Meaning of expression: let one's comment

Could you please tell me what the following phrase means?

let one's comment

1-'I really can't let your comment!'

Expression: let one's comment #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:49 am   Expression: let one's comment

What is actually meant here is:

'I really can't let your comment go (by) unanswered!'

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Free-for-all: just my today's homework :)Use the expression "most probably"As a matter of glissYour looks are laughable, unphotographable, Yet...Pure air vs. Clear airComparative DegreeMeaning of "Cutting Edge"Meaning of 'He was taken off his round''Climb up' versus 'Climb over''Come in' versus 'Come on in'Expression: 'According to me'The use of 'as per': 'Enclosed is the shipment...'Use of 'MANY alternatives': Who does Usage Panel consist of?