profit from the difference between costs and net sales
shredder
shrewdness
margin
news

How to email college admissions office

It is clear that one day she will pass her examination | antiphonal singing or duet?
How to email college admissions office #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:09 am   How to email college admissions office

How to write a proper and polite email to college admissions office?

Sometimes, it takes me more than half an hour to write a single email and I still do not think it is good enough. (And this is really driving me crazy...)

Take this mail for example:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Hi, I am an International student from China and I want to apply as a freshman applicant for 2015. (XXX University has always been my top choice!) I met some questions about XXX.

1. Question 1

2. Question 2

Thank you very much for taking time to read this. I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Ting

Is this email OK? If not how to revise it?

Any help would be really appreciated!!
Littleting

Location: China

How to email college admissions office #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:40 am   How to email college admissions office

Dear Sir,

I am an International student from China and I would like to apply for a place on the XXXX course, starting XmonthX, 2015. XXX University has always been my first choice for this course. I have some questions about XXX and would appreciate your clarification.

I would like to know Xquestion1X

I also need to find out Xquestion2X

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Ting
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How to email college admissions office #3 (permalink) Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:54 am   How to email college admissions office

Hi Beeesneees,

Thank you for your quick reply! It is really helpful!

Ting
Littleting

Location: China

Is there such an expression?Tip into recessionHe's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly?I can lend you some money until the end of the monthWatercolor pen?Agreement and Disgreement.It's very hot: It's scorchingHis girlfriend sounded crossWhat is the difference between "end" and "end up"?'which of the names' vs. 'what of the names''it is not impossible' vs. "there's a possibility"Detached vs. separateWhat does it mean: ingredients