to deliver without charge
cash
upgrade
frank
entitle

important qualities of a good school teacher

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes | Factual account: relocating from Bangalore to Mysore
important qualities of a good school teacher #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:12 am   important qualities of a good school teacher

What are some important qualities of a good school teacher? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

A teacher plays a very important role in shaping up a child. It is said as one grow his learning capabilities decrease, hence it is the school where a person learns the most and only a good teacher could build a better human being. It is the methodology and character of teacher that would develop interest in child to learn what is thought.
This varies with the schooling level. The first stage of school is primary school. At this tender age, children are usually naive and tremendous questions might be asked, at this level teacher should have patience and positive attitude to make them a sensible person.

Then the child enters the secondary education and also the teenage. At this point the student is generally confused and a teacher is required to serve as a guide. The teacher need to keep balance between strictness and friendliness to make the student to take correct learning.

Then comes the high school, when the student is full of enthusiasm and this the time when student thrives for enlightenment. A teacher should be knowledgeable and should try to find answers to every question of the student. Teacher should be a like a friend and actually learn with the student.

Teachers in all of the stages shouldn't be boring and monotonous in their class, this would actually deprive the interest and trust on the teacher. Eventually learning wouldn't be complete. Teacher should be interactive and communicative that would make the student active in the class.

A good teacher is required to make great personality.
Naivestudent

important qualities of a good school teacher #2 (permalink) Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:21 am   important qualities of a good school teacher

TITLE EDITED.
Please help everyone to make the most of this forum and its resources by giving your threads meaningful and relevant subject lines.
_________________

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
important qualities of a good school teacher #3 (permalink) Tue Aug 12, 2014 18:36 pm   important qualities of a good school teacher

Thank you for your reply, next time on I will keep this in mind. Presently i m not able to edit the subject.
Sir,
could please rate my essay .
thank you again
Naivestudent

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
TOEICŪ Reading ProblemTOEICŪ Reading ProblemTOEICŪ Reading ProblemP.O.Box?Why do you think people attend college or university?Please check my essay: your response are most valuablePlease edit my writing: "Watching television is bad for children". AgrCan you please correct my essay? It is about my hometown.Please check my essay: The most important aspect of job is money. Agree or not?The most important aspect of a job is money. Agree or not?Essay:Have a job three days with longer hours or five days shorter hoursAmerican / British englishBRITISH ENGLISH / AMERICAN ENGLISH