Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

ten years; group of tens
decade
assistant
innovation
product
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
How to use this forum? | Do you want to be my friend?
listening exercises
Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania #31 (permalink) Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 am   Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania

great Lorena!
Congrats my dear!
KR
Papatyaesin
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania #32 (permalink) Wed Aug 27, 2014 13:28 pm   Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania

Yes! And here it is almost the end of my work day and I still am strong enough! (At home I do not smoke anyway because of my children!)
I trully thank you for being besides me!

Very happy and self-confident!
Lorena

Papatyaesin wrote:
great Lorena!
Congrats my dear!
KR
Lorena29
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
How to use this forum? | Do you want to be my friend?
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Latest topics on English Forums
Back to site after 3 years!!!IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in EnglishSpeaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania, page 2Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed Memon