ten years; group of tens
decade
assistant
innovation
product

Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
How to use this forum? | Do you want to be my friend?
Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania #31 (permalink) Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 am   Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania

great Lorena!
Congrats my dear!
KR
Papatyaesin

Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania #32 (permalink) Wed Aug 27, 2014 13:28 pm   Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania

Yes! And here it is almost the end of my work day and I still am strong enough! (At home I do not smoke anyway because of my children!)
I trully thank you for being besides me!

Very happy and self-confident!
Lorena

Papatyaesin wrote:
great Lorena!
Congrats my dear!
KR
Lorena29

Location: Romania

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Back to site after 3 years!!!IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in EnglishSpeaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania, page 2Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed Memon