long shaft with a revolving spiral blades that move a vehicle
propeller
manor
galvanism
denomination

Test SATŪ/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Selling All SATŪ QAS | SATŪ QAS Trading Contest
Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:29 am   Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

Reminder to members: Please take care whenever you are asked to pay for materials from an unknown source.
While many offers are genuine, there is a risk that you will not receive what you expect.

This is a general warning and relates to other posts on this site as much as it does to posts above.
_________________

Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2014 22:52 pm   Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

It's a little late after someone's been scammed, don't you think? One person being ripped off in that way is one person too many.
You should understand my motives if you have been caught in the same way.
If your products were being 'boycotted' then the posts would be removed.
_________________

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE #3 (permalink) Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:18 am   Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

i need some act tests. how can i get a hold of you?
Jackiefuk99

Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE #4 (permalink) Mon Sep 15, 2014 19:48 pm   Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

Reminder to members: Please take care whenever you are asked to pay for materials from an unknown source, especially when being offered a service (such as annotated explanations) from an unqualified individual.

_________________

Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE #5 (permalink) Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:30 am   Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

You are wrong. I also write it when others post.
_________________

Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE #6 (permalink) Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 am   Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

What a strange sales technique!

_________________

Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE #7 (permalink) Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:54 am   Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

So you penalise the people who pay for the people who don't.

Why do you need to raise your prices to make up for people who don't pay in the first place. Exactly what extra costs are involved in sending something to 3 or 4 people as opposed to sending it to 1 person?
_________________

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SATŪ / ACT helpSATŪ QAS from 2007-2015. would like to discuss...Real SATs (SATŪ QAS), Real PSATs, Real ACTs (ACT TIR) testsSATŪ helpSelling Standardized Tests (new thread since my old one got locked)Affordable SATŪ Math helpLooking for SATŪ Math Level 1/2 tests.. Have dozens to trade withSATŪ or ACT prior paperNeed Help On Personal Statement?May 2014 qas. urgent needWhere can I get my SATŪ essays checked and gradedBest Practice site for the SATŪSATŪ/ACT/PSAT Kaplan Software