Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

wrongful conduct by a public official
ramble
malfeasance
skeptic
nicety
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

The difference between GREŽ and TOEFLŽ writing sections

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
375+375+100 vocabulary tests
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
understanding the most important characteristics of a society | To understand the characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities
listening exercises
The difference between GRE and TOEFL writing sections #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 07, 2014 18:17 pm   The difference between GRE and TOEFL writing sections

Hi there,

Could you tell me please what is the exact difference between GRE and TOEFL writing sections?! I know about the TOEFL essays, but I'm not familiar with the GRE. I was wondering if you could provide any help in this regard, and many thanks for your generous advice in advance.
Ameri
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

understanding the most important characteristics of a society | To understand the characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
Assessing Students on their grasp of facts or their ability to explain conceptsReason for extinction of certain mammal species in the Kaliko IslandsCars as status symbolsThank you for helping me! I finally did it.OV1 reading mixed practice 1Issue - What should students base their study choices on?A strong template for the GREŽ Analytical WritingIncreased audience in a radio stationArgument (Weakening): Baskets were not found first by Paleans!Researchers should not limit their investigations to practical applicationGREŽ essay Ability of human thinking may deteriorate with dependence on technologyTeachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.reading tests please help me