heat-generating
reprehensible
harassed
calorific
demoniac

A strong template for the GREŽ Analytical Writing

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
Increased audience in a radio station | Argument (Weakening): Baskets were not found first by Paleans!
A strong template for the GRE Analytical Writing #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 28, 2014 19:16 pm   A strong template for the GRE Analytical Writing

Hi there,

Could anyone tell me please, is there any clear templates for both analyzing an issue as well as an argument, such as those for the TOEFL?! There is a lot of writing samples for the GRE through the internet, however, almost none of them obey a clear rule or contain an explicit template. I found a template on www.800score.com, nevertheless, it's not explained how the template should be used. In other words, there is no example for showing how to use this template! Anyway, I would be kindly obliged if you could help, as I'm really in a hurry and need a strict platform for my writing.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Ameri

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
Argument essay: SalicylatesArgument essay: SalicylatesThanks for your help guys -- I did it!Assessing Students on their grasp of facts or their ability to explain conceptsReason for extinction of certain mammal species in the Kaliko IslandsCars as status symbolsThank you for helping me! I finally did it.OV1 reading mixed practice 1Issue - What should students base their study choices on?To understand the characteristics of a society, one must study its major citiesThe difference between GREŽ and TOEFLŽ writing sectionsunderstanding the most important characteristics of a societyResearchers should not limit their investigations to practical application