large vessel made for sailing on the sea; aircraft; spacecraft
factor
offence
ship
width

Hi everyone!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Do you want to be my friend? | A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!
Hi everyone! #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 03, 2014 19:05 pm   Hi everyone!

Hey guys, my name is Jason and I'm an online English tutor. It's really nice to see everyone here helping each other. Wish you all the best, and hope I'd be able to help as much as I can! :)
Jasonjackson789

Hi everyone! #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:29 am   Hi everyone!

This site is awesome. Only problem is that it's forcing me to post 5 posts each time I have to pm someone -_-
Jasonjackson789

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Hi everyone! #3 (permalink) Sat Oct 04, 2014 15:55 pm   Hi everyone!

Why do you need to pm anyone? To engage in illegal trades and barters?
Stop trying to peddle illegally copyrighted materials on the site and you won't keep having posts removed.
_________________

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
A pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieBack to site after 3 years!!!IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpThinking & Speaking in EnglishSpeaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorry