careful; wanting to do what is right
sufficient
conscientious
common
efficient

A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi everyone! | new member,hello everyone!
A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"! #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:35 am   A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"!

Hi there,

Could anyone tell me please, is the "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test" active in this website?! I'm asking this, since other forums are extremely active and people in charge (such as Luschen, Beeesneees, ...) provide us a lot of invaluable information and comments about whatever type of question we might have. However, the last answer to questions asked in the aforementioned forum has been given exactly a month ago!
I have also written some GRE essays, but I'm not sure if I post them in the forum they'll be reviewed/revised. So, could you advise me please what I should do?! Thanks.
Ameri

A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"! #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 am   A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"!

As my area of expertise is not GRE at all, I was not able to answer the questions that you have posted in the forum.
Alan and Torsten are both site administrators and perhaps they have more knowledge, but neither are currently frequent posters. Alan is still around and keeping an eye on things and I'm not sure how often Torsten looks at the site.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"! #3 (permalink) Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:01 am   A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"!

By the way, thanks a lot for your reply dear Beeesneees.
Ameri

A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"! #4 (permalink) Sat Oct 04, 2014 16:01 pm   A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"!

It is incorrect to start your reply above with 'by the way' as this expression is used when adding a comment to what has already been said, with the meaning of 'in addition'.

e.g.
Thanks for your reply. By the way, do you know how I can get in touch with the administrators.
_________________

A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"! #5 (permalink) Sat Oct 04, 2014 18:09 pm   A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"!

What a nice guy you are Beeesneees! I appreciate your tolerance toward teaching me how to improve my english. Anyway, as you said, is there any way to get access to the administrators?! :)
Ameri

A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"! #6 (permalink) Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:01 am   A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE® Test"!

You could try sending a Private Message to 'Torsten' or 'Alan'.
_________________

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
nnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieBack to site after 3 years!!!IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionA new Member who needs helpThinking & Speaking in EnglishSpeaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorry