arrangement; structure; organization; hoax; configuration of hardware or software (Computers)
staple
perennial
exception
setup

He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly?

I can lend you some money until the end of the month | Tip into recession
He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly? #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 04, 2014 20:22 pm   He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ri_eU6ONQ8LUQ4dlZoSmtCWUU/view?usp=sharing

The dictionary definitions of puck is a disk used as a "ball" in hockey and computer mouse.

Now, the "good soldier" has taken some guy from his house and is doing some interrogation in the outside while the "bad soldier" comes into the scene by helicoper and asks the "good soldier" for the other two pucks that are seem to be missing. (In the subtitles it is written as puck and not pack. The word puck is not mentioned again in the movie). What does he mean?

After this scene, a fight between the two "soldiers" ensues and the the bad guy takes the iraqi with him and leaves with the helicopter. He doesn't seem to have taken with him anything else. So what are those other two pucks?
BenDover23

He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly? #2 (permalink) Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:04 am   He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly?

I don't think he says 'pucks' though it is hard to work out what he does say.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly? #3 (permalink) Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:50 am   He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly?

Beeesneees wrote:

Are you sure?
http://www.anyclip.com/movies/green-zone/the-special-forces-take-millers-prisoner/#!quotes/
BenDover23

He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly? #4 (permalink) Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:07 am   He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly?

I still don't think so - but if he does say that, then it's a local slang US term, certainly not widely known.
Perhaps definition 11 here covers it.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Puck
(Adult language)
_________________

He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly? #5 (permalink) Sun Oct 05, 2014 16:04 pm   He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly?

Sounded as if he said "punks".

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/punk
2. an inferior, rotten, or worthless person or thing
_________________
If you're going through hell... keep going.
Cristina.ro

He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly? #6 (permalink) Sun Oct 05, 2014 16:18 pm   He's looking for two pucks, what's he looking for exactly?

Oh, well done Cristina. That would make much more sense.
_________________

The use of groundsUrgent need.It's about nounsIs there such an expression?antiphonal singing or duet?Watercolor pen?How to email college admissions officea little vs. a bitIt's very hot: It's scorchingWhat is the difference between "end" and "end up"?'which of the names' vs. 'what of the names''it is not impossible' vs. "there's a possibility"What does it mean: ingredientsIt is clear that one day she will pass her examination