Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

sudden need demanding immediate action
novel
broker
adjustment
emergency
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

A new Member who needs help

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
new member,hello everyone! | Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution
listening exercises
A new Member who needs help #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:22 am   A new Member who needs help

Hello everyone, I am a new member here from Philippines. My name is Trezie.
I am willing to improve my English language especially in using the correct grammar. I hope that through this site I learn and wish that there is someone will help and ready to share their knowledge.

Wishing any help.

Best Regards

Trezie
Trezie
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

A new Member who needs help #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 10, 2014 20:43 pm   A new Member who needs help

Hi Trezie,
Welcome to you with us ;)

Me too, I'm a new member, hope we get what looking for here in this beautiful community ;)

You can take a look in my post if you want to improve your language together!
Hi english-test members!

wish you all the best of luck!
Hawy93

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
A new Member who needs help #3 (permalink) Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 am   A new Member who needs help

Hello,

Thank you very very much for welcoming me.

Indeed, I felt that I found what I was looking for thru this circle.

As you said we talk an interesting topics/ issues.

Ok, start. Go go go...

My best Regards
Capital T
Trezie
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

A new Member who needs help #4 (permalink) Tue Nov 18, 2014 16:02 pm   A new Member who needs help

Hi ;)

Before to start talking about an issue, I will introduce my self :

My name is Mohammed from Morocco, I live in a small city near to CEUTA ( spain's colony ) named MDIQ.
I love many hobbies specially football & working on the internet << I know it is not a hobby but I enjoy it!
I learn this language to pass th TOEFL test, because I want to study abroad.
My favorite Specialization is software engineering << I looove it ;)

what about you Trezie ?
Hawy93

new member,hello everyone! | Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
trynnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieHey guys glad to be hereBack to site after 3 years!!!IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in EnglishSpeaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyone