sudden need demanding immediate action
novel
broker
adjustment
emergency

A new Member who needs help

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
new member,hello everyone! | Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution
A new Member who needs help #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:22 am   A new Member who needs help

Hello everyone, I am a new member here from Philippines. My name is Trezie.
I am willing to improve my English language especially in using the correct grammar. I hope that through this site I learn and wish that there is someone will help and ready to share their knowledge.

Wishing any help.

Best Regards

Trezie
Trezie

Location: Philippines, Far East

A new Member who needs help #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 10, 2014 20:43 pm   A new Member who needs help

Hi Trezie,
Welcome to you with us ;)

Me too, I'm a new member, hope we get what looking for here in this beautiful community ;)

You can take a look in my post if you want to improve your language together!
Hi english-test members!

wish you all the best of luck!
Hawy93

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
A new Member who needs help #3 (permalink) Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 am   A new Member who needs help

Thank you very very much for welcoming me.

Indeed, I felt that I found what I was looking for thru this circle.

As you said we talk an interesting topics/ issues.

Ok, start. Go go go...

My best Regards
Capital T
Trezie

Location: Philippines, Far East

A new Member who needs help #4 (permalink) Tue Nov 18, 2014 16:02 pm   A new Member who needs help

Hi ;)

Before to start talking about an issue, I will introduce my self :

My name is Mohammed from Morocco, I live in a small city near to CEUTA ( spain's colony ) named MDIQ.
I love many hobbies specially football & working on the internet << I know it is not a hobby but I enjoy it!
I learn this language to pass th TOEFL test, because I want to study abroad.
My favorite Specialization is software engineering << I looove it ;)

what about you Trezie ?
Hawy93

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
trynnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieHey guys glad to be hereBack to site after 3 years!!!IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in EnglishSpeaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyone