exhibition; explanation; showing
addiction
demonstration
associate
renovation

speaking practice ?

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
How to teach the phonics to the 2nd and 3rd primary stage? | Word ''Key'' pronunciation?
speaking practice ? #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 06, 2014 18:39 pm   speaking practice ?

I'm quite good at reading and write English, but when i try to speak i'm making lot of mistakes, i don't know why. If i get any speaking practice it will be good to improve my speaking skills. so i searched our forum, and got speaking practice thread which is having the last post on 2011. So is there any active Thread available?

-Tanya
Key123

speaking practice ? #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:07 am   speaking practice ?

Try this one: http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic78982-2310.html

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
the pronunciation of bowedPlentyPronunciation of the word "then"Independent task: Someone you feel close to.Perfect pronounciationAny help! School Interview?TOEFLŪ SPEAKING 1: Help from family or a friend.speaking practice 2Speaking practice for ToeflŪ testWhich is more polite?I have a question ;)My first Record MessageArthur=ɑːrθɜːr