Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

exhibition; explanation; showing
addiction
demonstration
associate
renovation
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

speaking practice ?

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
How to teach the phonics to the 2nd and 3rd primary stage? | Word ''Key'' pronunciation?
listening exercises
speaking practice ? #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 06, 2014 18:39 pm   speaking practice ?

Hi,
I'm quite good at reading and write English, but when i try to speak i'm making lot of mistakes, i don't know why. If i get any speaking practice it will be good to improve my speaking skills. so i searched our forum, and got speaking practice thread which is having the last post on 2011. So is there any active Thread available?

Thanks
-Tanya
Key123
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

speaking practice ? #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:07 am   speaking practice ?

Try this one: http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic78982-2310.html
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to teach the phonics to the 2nd and 3rd primary stage? | Word ''Key'' pronunciation?
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
the pronunciation of bowedPlentyPronunciation of the word "then"Independent task: Someone you feel close to.Perfect pronounciationAny help! School Interview?TOEFLŪ SPEAKING 1: Help from family or a friend.speaking practice 2Speaking practice for ToeflŪ testWhich is more polite?I have a question ;)My first Record MessageArthur=ɑːrθɜːr