Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

main; principal; major
evasive
sound
elemental
central
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

new member,hello everyone!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"! | A new Member who needs help
listening exercises
new member,hello everyone! #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 10, 2014 18:12 pm   new member,hello everyone!

Hi english-test members!

I'm Mohammed from morocco, I want to improve my english skills by meeting new friends.
I'm an intermediate student, I've some problems like everyone who want to learn the language.
I join here to increase my vocabulary and speaking skills, because my TOEFL test will be after a month from now and should I work hard to be ready for the big day ^_^!

So please! let's break the ice and start talking about any interesting issues!

Thanks
Hawy93

A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"! | A new Member who needs help
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
trynnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieBack to site after 3 years!!!IntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionHi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in EnglishSpeaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed Memon