transposition of initial consonants in a pair of words
collusion
yen
rampart
spoonerism

Thank you for helping me! I finally did it.

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
OV1 reading mixed practice 1 | Cars as status symbols
Thank you for helping me! I finally did it. #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:11 am   Thank you for helping me! I finally did it.

I finally finished my GRE test. My score is V/Q=153/170 with AWA=3, and I want to thank all the teachers in this forum for your patience and guidance during my tough days. Thank you for giving me evaluations about my essays and helping me to solve the problems of the verbal part. This forum is awesome and I won't hesitate to recommend to my friends if they are to take the test as well.

THNAK YOU!
Peterwu1988

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
claim and reason: experience or imagniationChaotic in conception but not in execution, Kelly's canvases are as neat as thethe much-abused figure of fun in Pride and Prejudice.Issue writing: If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiArgument essay: SalicylatesArgument essay: SalicylatesThanks for your help guys -- I did it!Assessing Students on their grasp of facts or their ability to explain conceptsReason for extinction of certain mammal species in the Kaliko IslandsIssue - What should students base their study choices on?A strong template for the GREŽ Analytical WritingIncreased audience in a radio stationArgument (Weakening): Baskets were not found first by Paleans!