serenity; self-control; calmness; coolness
breadth
infancy
greenhouse
composure

Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
A new Member who needs help | What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness
Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2014 0:15 am   Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution

I want to use the listening transcript with due source attribution to the webiste and page of the following: TOEFL listening # 10 : What is one way that Internet Addiction Disorder affects sleep?

Can somebody from the website team please indicate if I can use that transcript for my diagnostic test if I acknowledge the source. I am in Australia and am an English teacher teaching ELICOS to international students.

Looking forward to a response .

Mohammed
Mazim

Location: Australia

Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:12 am   Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution

Any one from the website team can please help with this, please?
Mazim

Location: Australia

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution #3 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:29 am   Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution

Alan appears to be the only active Site Administrator on the forums.
Torsten, the other site administrator, has not posted on this site for some time.
_________________

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
trynnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieHey guys glad to be hereBack to site after 3 years!!!Introductionnew member,hello everyone!A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Thinking & Speaking in EnglishSpeaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyone