Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

content; self-satisfied; comfortable; smug
metropolitan
complacent
minimum
average
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution | Thinking & Speaking in English
listening exercises
What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:15 am   What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness

Dear teachers,

Could you just tell me what the ENglish word is to mean a life of full (material, spiritual) things, and to mean a family of full happiness, please?

I'll be grateful for your help on this.

Thank you all in advance.

KK
K1ngk0ng
You can meet me at english-test.net

What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:29 am   What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness

I'm not sure there is a single word intended to convey that and that only.
Language Coach

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness #3 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 am   What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness

Dear Beeesneees,

I did not mean to ask for only single English words, and that'll be great if you could tell me any combination words that express the same idea.

Thank you very much Beeesneees!

KK
K1ngk0ng
You can meet me at english-test.net

What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness #4 (permalink) Mon Dec 01, 2014 17:37 pm   What is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happiness

One common word is "fulfilling life".
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Use of listening transcript 10 with due source attribution | Thinking & Speaking in English
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
trynnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieHey guys glad to be hereBack to site after 3 years!!!Introductionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpA question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romaniabig hello to everyone