building; structure; the industry of erecting buildings
regular
review
construction
communication

The so called "European" values

David Icke. | True Patriotism.
The so called "European" values #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:07 am   The so called "European" values

I basically agree with what these guy's are saying.

Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

The so called "European" values #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 05, 2015 17:52 pm   The so called "European" values

To my little ( dangerous ) knowledge, value is well connected with the price you pay and the benefit you enjoy out of it. Thanks.
Steelnlace

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
The so called "European" values #3 (permalink) Thu Mar 05, 2015 18:03 pm   The so called "European" values

I value what I truly love to get, regardless of the price and benefit. Crazy enough? Everything you truly love is valuable. Just don' t cheat yourself. Cool?
Steelnlace

The so called "European" values #4 (permalink) Thu Mar 05, 2015 18:10 pm   The so called "European" values

Oh, not my own philosophy. I copy from some MBA gurus and some Rome in the o. Super? Thanks. ( I never feel old when I'm in love. )
Steelnlace

David Icke. | True Patriotism.
Happy Birthday my dearest friend Monica!Wikipedia was built from PornHappy Birthday, dear AlicjaMe love game of thrones.Happy Easter!AIR disaster.Listen to thisNeed guidance, TOEFLŽ and GREŽIf you have a good sentence, please show me.Which mothers love their sons most?Combat English.Dances with the Wolves.Lavender blue.