bar; counting device
loss
adept
counter
sense

Back to site after 3 years!!!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Introduction | Hi im a newbie
Back to site after 3 years!!! #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:09 am   Back to site after 3 years!!!

Dear Friends,

I hope everybody is fine here and pray to god that he bless everyone with good health and happy life. I have not been in the forum for the past 3 years due to some health issues and I had gone several treatment to get it done. Finally I am back to the site. I have forget lot of things in English, I am only be able to remember few things in the language. I request everyone to help me to improve my proficiency level and help me to become strong in grammar, I have ietls general test on this April and I have to get more than 6.5 in my overall score. Hope my teachers here will help to get the score I want.

Thank you all!!
Thameem
Thameem

Location: Chennai

Back to site after 3 years!!! #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 21, 2015 14:07 pm   Back to site after 3 years!!!

Welcome back - and I wish you better health for the future.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Introduction | Hi im a newbie
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
trynnnA pleasant hello to youHey guys glad to be hereWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionnew member,hello everyone!A new Member who needs helpI am new student.A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!sometimes l be where l should be .....Thinking & Speaking in English