using up
encounter
omission
renovation
consumption

Hey guys glad to be here

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
try | introduction
Hey guys glad to be here #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 22, 2015 21:01 pm   Hey guys glad to be here

Hey
actually I m here to improve my English knowledge. it be my pleasure to get familiar with you. I m from Iran and I m an electrical engineer. I have MS degree also. I m working for electrical company. I m 31 year old and also single.
Massoud

Re: Hey guys glad to be here #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 24, 2015 16:55 pm   Re: Hey guys glad to be here

Actually I'm here to improve my English knowledge. It is my pleasure to be familiar with you. I'm from Iran and I'm an electrical engineer. I have an MS degree also. I'm working for an electrical company. I'm 31 years old and also single (a bachelor).
You are welcome, Massoud!
_________________
Anglophile
I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing.
Anglophile

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Hey guys glad to be here #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 24, 2015 17:14 pm   Hey guys glad to be here

Hello Massoud,

Anglophile has corrected the piece but he omitted to point out that you need to remove 'Actually' too.
You could use 'actually' to start if it were following a statement or comment which is not quite true or not fully explained. As there is nothing prior to your writing here, it is not an appropriate sentence start here.
_________________

try | introduction
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hello from PolandnnnA pleasant hello to youHi im a newbieBack to site after 3 years!!!changing identityIntroductionWhat is the English word for a life of full things, a family of full happinessUse of listening transcript 10 with due source attributionA new Member who needs helpI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Thinking & Speaking in English