collaboration; working together
gratuity
set
creditor
cooperation

Every tried a unicycle?

Guess where I'm now... | Google Chrome is listening to you.
Every tried a unicycle? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:33 am   Every tried a unicycle?

Hi, have you ever heard of or seen of Airwheel, the self-balancing unicycle that is being sold all over the world? I saw a guy riding an Airwheel yesterday and he told me he is one three founders of a start-up company called 'I-Wheel' selling Airwheels in Germany....

TOEFL listening discussions: Why are these young men in conversation?

Re: Every tried a unicycle? #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 15, 2015 15:17 pm   Re: Every tried a unicycle?

Was he in a Circus Torsten?
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Every tried a unicycle? #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 16, 2015 20:41 pm   Every tried a unicycle?

Probably.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a registration clerk during registration week

Re: Every tried a unicycle? #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 16, 2015 23:02 pm   Re: Every tried a unicycle?

Torsten wrote:

Yes, they appeared here too.

I saw a man riding a unicycle two weeks ago and he was riding it very well. They look practical, as they need less space than bicycles and less effort of course, but require serious practice for keeping the balance, I think.

There are also airwheels double wheels that people can rent in the street and ride in the area of the central square of the city, just for fun. They seem to be easy to ride. I didn't try.
Monica28

Location: Romania

Every tried a unicycle? #5 (permalink) Tue Jun 16, 2015 23:23 pm   Every tried a unicycle?

Hi Monica, do you happen to know what an Airwheel costs in Romania? Thanks, Torsten

TOEFL listening discussions: Which best describes the student's current activity?

Every tried a unicycle? #6 (permalink) Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:35 am   Every tried a unicycle?

It seems that we can't find them in shops yet, but on Internet ro. sites I found prices like 710Eur (promotional price for Inmotion unicycle V3) and 2020 Eur(Solowheel).
Monica28

Location: Romania

She's long gone!Watching Freebird online?R U feeling a little Meloncollie?linguistic feudIs it safe to use Cloud and Drop Box?Toll-jumpingWhat's the worst weapon of mass destruction?What's the purpose of life?While the poor jungly man is ...Imagine Dragons?Allow time for trafficHappy Birthday my dearest friend Monica!Wikipedia was built from Porn