Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

not capable
collateral
transcendent
homebound
unable
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
She's long gone! | Watch out! - Watch out! Sinners are "Done For"
listening exercises
Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish #16 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2015 0:40 am   Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish

Beeesneees wrote:
You can't even get that right can you?

You need a flock of sheep tied to the lamppost for it to be classed as an entire leisure centre.

Apologies Bees

That information is from a few years ago and it is now clear there has been significant increases in Local Investment, Public Spending and subsequently a marked improvement in the standard of Public Services since that time.
Irish Lurker
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish #17 (permalink) Fri Jun 26, 2015 14:31 pm   Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish

Beeesneees wrote:
You can't even get that right can you?

You need a flock of sheep tied to the lamppost for it to be classed as an entire leisure centre.
Dat's mi coach! Bravo! Me love Wales. Me love not Iron land. Long live the Queen. hihihi.
Black Knight
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
She's long gone! | Watch out! - Watch out! Sinners are "Done For"
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Two shoulders.English Queen pictured giving Nazi salute as a childHow old is Humpty Dumpdty and the English AlphabetWhy?They'll never make it.Watching Freebird online?R U feeling a little Meloncollie?linguistic feudIs it safe to use Cloud and Drop Box?Google Chrome is listening to you.Toll-jumpingsummer vacationStrange Rivalry between Scots & Irish