not capable
collateral
transcendent
homebound
unable

Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish

Goto page Previous  1, 2

She's long gone! | Watch out! - Watch out! Sinners are "Done For"
Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish #16 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2015 0:40 am   Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish

Beeesneees wrote:
You can't even get that right can you?

You need a flock of sheep tied to the lamppost for it to be classed as an entire leisure centre.

Apologies Bees

That information is from a few years ago and it is now clear there has been significant increases in Local Investment, Public Spending and subsequently a marked improvement in the standard of Public Services since that time.
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish #17 (permalink) Fri Jun 26, 2015 14:31 pm   Strange Rivalry between Scots & Irish

Beeesneees wrote:
You can't even get that right can you?

Dat's mi coach! Bravo! Me love Wales. Me love not Iron land. Long live the Queen. hihihi.
Black Knight

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Two shoulders.English Queen pictured giving Nazi salute as a childHow old is Humpty Dumpdty and the English AlphabetWhy?They'll never make it.Watching Freebird online?R U feeling a little Meloncollie?linguistic feudIs it safe to use Cloud and Drop Box?Google Chrome is listening to you.Toll-jumpingsummer vacationStrange Rivalry between Scots & Irish