Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

petition; instance of asking for something; something that is asked for; object of a petition
substitute
fizzle
request
concern
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Watching Freebird online?

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
R U feeling a little Meloncollie? | She's long gone!
listening exercises
Watching Freebird online? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2015 22:45 pm   Watching Freebird online?

Hi, can you please tell me where and how I can watch the British movie Freebird from 2008 online? Many thanks, Torsten
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478154/

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the design of the sweatshirt?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Watching Freebird online? #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2015 23:01 pm   Watching Freebird online?

Torsten wrote:
Hi, can you please tell me where and how I can watch the British movie Freebird from 2008 online? Many thanks, Torsten

Don't you be going all Welsh on me now Torsten and stay off the Waky Baky :-)
Irish Lurker
I'm a Communicator ;-)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Life in technicolor #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2015 23:07 pm   Life in technicolor

I posted this before a couple of years ago and here it is again -- simply a great song and video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSovfzyx28

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university instructors
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Watching Freebird online? #4 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2015 23:14 pm   Watching Freebird online?

Now that's brilliant Jamie, please do give our Welsh friends a break, they are a proud and savvy nation ;-)

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this conversation?
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Watching Freebird online? #5 (permalink) Tue Jun 23, 2015 21:00 pm   Watching Freebird online?

Torsten wrote:
Now that's brilliant Jamie, please do give our Welsh friends a break, they are a proud and savvy nation ;-)

Torsten I am just really pleased their Austerity measures appear to be easing....
Irish Lurker
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Watching Freebird online? #6 (permalink) Wed Jun 24, 2015 0:00 am   Watching Freebird online?

;-)

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

R U feeling a little Meloncollie? | She's long gone!
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
How old is Humpty Dumpdty and the English AlphabetWhy?Watch out! - Watch out! Sinners are "Done For"They'll never make it.linguistic feudIs it safe to use Cloud and Drop Box?Google Chrome is listening to you.Toll-jumpingsummer vacationStrange Rivalry between Scots & IrishEvery tried a unicycle?Guess where I'm now...What's the purpose of life?