existing independently; real; tangible
incentive
empty
continuous
substantive

What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Putin can't talk | Under Stars -- New album by Amy Macdonald?
What is Angela Merkel really doing? #91 (permalink) Mon Feb 22, 2016 22:52 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Ok, I give up. Your mind is too sophisticated and your English way too authentic for me to even follow your thought process. Maybe you will find more appropriate people to share your laser-sharp thoughts with. I do hope you will find the audience and listeners you deserve, especially on the Belfast Builders blog.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class (2)

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #92 (permalink) Tue Feb 23, 2016 20:33 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:
OK, I give up.

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
What is Angela Merkel really doing? #93 (permalink) Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:54 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Jamie, if you want to start learning a second language, I suggest you follow this advice: English For Winners

It might be a bit difficult for you at first because you will need to change your habits but if you stick to it, you will see some serious results.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class (2)

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #94 (permalink) Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:28 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:
Jamie, if you want to start learning a second language, I suggest you follow this advice:

Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #95 (permalink) Wed Feb 24, 2016 14:15 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Hi Jamie, since when do you want to be an English teacher? I thought you were a dryliner?

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the professor's opinion of Ragwort?

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #96 (permalink) Wed Feb 24, 2016 23:38 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:

Hi Torsten - There is nothing wrong with being a dry liner but as I am registered as a Master Builder it is a very small part of what I do in a context of Building.

In a context of Language on this Website I am a Master of English and regularly informally help non native speakers who don't live in an English Speaking country (like yourself and Monica etc) - Focusing mainly on Authentic Grammar and context(True meaning)
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #97 (permalink) Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:24 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Man, what happened to your sense of humor? It seems to have vanished into thin air ;-) Anyway, I'm sure Angela Merkel will be happy when she finally gets around to reading all the interesting thoughts you share in this thread where you ask the question Why Angela Merkel is always making the right decision....

PS: As for your role here in this forum, you regularly confuse "it's" and "its' and you make other mistakes, some of them on purpose, so nobody takes you very seriously.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (3)

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #98 (permalink) Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:02 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:
Man, what happened to your sense of humor?.

Zero - I just setting matters in a bit of context.

Torsten wrote:
nobody takes you very seriously.

He-he!! I thank you for your latest malignant assessment.

But apart from people like Monica whom I regularly help via email. Which is mostly just polishing things to an authentic like quality (Like I sometimes do with your posts which are often replete with worse mistakes :-)) - Some might argue that it is your heavily PC nature that is rather obsessed with me which is why you censor so many posts.

Twitter introduced the PC police and that's why I assume it has peaked and in decline.

Maybe you could rename this section

"What do you wan't to talk about that Torsten thinks is Politically Correct"
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #99 (permalink) Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:25 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

No Jamie, I don't censor anything but I do remove texts and articles you have lifted from other websites. There are obvious reason for these measures which I have tried to explain to you several times to no avail.

PS: The place to correct other users' mistakes obviously is here: English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms where you have made zero contributions so far which means you are not serious about helping other learners improve their English.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (2)

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #100 (permalink) Thu Feb 25, 2016 19:42 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:
No Jamie, I don't censor anything.

OMG he must think my names Clown with a C instead of Brown with a B??

Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Re: Start Zeitarbeit? #101 (permalink) Fri Jan 20, 2017 22:55 pm   Re: Start Zeitarbeit?

Torsten wrote:
Michael, Zeitarbeit is no option for us because we would need to pay the workers around 18 Euros per hour which is way over our budget.

wow Torsten. how much does your budget allow you to pay for a worker/hour?
Foah

Location: next to Dortmund , Europe

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #102 (permalink) Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:11 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Our drivers get paid based on their performance.

TOEIC short conversations: A cable TV customer calls technical support

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
I'm seriously learning Chinese.reading people's photosImpressions by the best truck driver in Europe?Online Marketing Course by GoogleWhat do you think of this UPS truck?trump must leave the dragon alonethe manlonely year 2017New Year GreetingsHappy New Year!the songbirdWhat is Christmas to you?Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma