talented; skilled; having great natural ability
fueled
competitive
gifted
minimum

What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Putin can't talk | Under Stars -- New album by Amy Macdonald?
What is Angela Merkel really doing? #1 (permalink) Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:57 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Germany is alive and kicking and everything is under control. Angie knows what she is doing and we can handle any situation no matter how many horror stories you are trying to peddle.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar's office?
_________________
Test Of English for International Communication
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

Sweden's Immigration Nightmare #2 (permalink) Sun Oct 04, 2015 17:03 pm   Sweden's Immigration Nightmare

Torsten wrote:
Angie knows what she is doing and we can handle any situation

Merkel doesn't have the permission of the electorate to grant all this Mass

Immigration. "She asked no one" and would never have been elected if the German

people had known her intentions.

Sweden is the test ground and it is a mess.

Lots of people are moving back to Northern Ireland from South England because of the

rise in Violent Crime due to the present high levels in immigration and during Tony

Blairs watch (6 Million) Which was also planned and carried out without the consent of

the British People. "F A C T" = White British People are now a Minority in their own

Capital City

And sometimes "The truth is scary".

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/migration-crisis-hungary-pm-victor-orban-europe-response-madness
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What is Angela Merkel really doing? #3 (permalink) Sun Oct 04, 2015 20:23 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Here are the real threads to the White Race:
- general stupidity
- fast food and obesity
- too low birth rate
- too many retired people
- too few tax payers
- too little innovation
- too much booze
- too many drugs
- cancer caused by cigarette smoke
- HIV Aids
- too little sexual activity
- mass destruction of brain cells
- total lack of a sense of humor

Seems like the Herrenrasse is in deep trouble today and I doubt Jamie will be able to prevent the extinction of the White Race. Man, where is the Ku-Klux-Klan when you need it ;-)?

PS: Last time I checked with my contacts at the SS-Führungshauptamt, they actually are considering re-introducing Rassenlehre into the German school system to try and restablish the Herren Race. If the Irish finally could reign in the Catholic rebels and stop the bloodshed amongst the Protestants, the Germans might be able to absorb the Irish into their race and form a huge white gene pool to keep Jamie happy.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and a professor in the professor's office
_________________
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #4 (permalink) Thu Oct 08, 2015 0:59 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:
- general stupidity
- fast food and obesity
- too low birth rate
- too many retired people
- too few tax payers
- too little innovation
- too much booze
- too many drugs
- cancer caused by cigarette smoke
- HIV Aids
- too little sexual activity
- mass destruction of brain cells
- total lack of a sense of humor

You're playing the Strawman again Torsten. All that is a totally false representation of

my Views and what I said......

I have nothing against Immigration.

I am against Mass unregulated Immigration.

Strangely enough some of the loudest opponents of Mass Immigration are in fact

London Somali and Iranian immigrants that came over in the 1970's who seem more

immune to the Marxist Media. They shout "Enough is enough we can't take

anymore".

To complicate matters more we have the Propaganda games of the War in Syria using

the Refugee Crisis to instill fear in the European Population to manufacture consent for

US/UK Bombing campaign of Syria instead of just by Proxy. Was Merkel involved in all

that? Probably! But now that your mate Vlad has moved in, there seems to be a Media

Blackout on the Refugee Crisis. Is it because there's no point now that Putin has out

played Obama yet again.

I watched a bit of a program the other night about the poor little Red Squirrel who has

been wiped out completely by the invading Grey Squirrel in large parts of the UK and is

only surviving because of the reintroduction by Conservationists. - Maybe they can do

the same for the White people in the UK or at least have a few of them in Zoo's just to

see what they looked like.

Plus its looking increasingly likely we could continue this discussion in the Piccolo

sooner than you might think were there's usually not too many Thought Police

about. BTW Torsten I would never write or say "Klu Klux Klan" In this day and age the

correct term(If you wanna be hip) is the "KKK" :-) And that's from my knowledge of

English not my knowledge of the KKK which is Zero.
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #5 (permalink) Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:13 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

I'm very glad to live in a country that is capable of hosting and integrating a large number of people who were not born here. Next week I'm going to try and hire some of the new citizens as autotransfer.jetzt drivers since I can't find enough Germans who are willing to work.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his student

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #6 (permalink) Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:36 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:

How can you already know this Torsten?
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #7 (permalink) Fri Dec 25, 2015 0:37 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

IMO The problems of the current Mass Immigration are completely unknown as the current numbers in immigration are completely unprecedented in human history. But I also feel the terms RACIST and RACISM are largely misnomers adopted by the Marxist/Liberal journalist's of the last few decades.
I believe it's less about race or even religion but more about culture.
I think it should really be referred to as CULTURALIST and CULTURALISM. Furthermore, it's not that these Culturalist's are opposed to black or ethnic cultures per se. It's a more about what they consider "traditional culture" being eroded. The proof? Setting numbers and statistics aside, the fact is that Germany has long been recognised as a "Christian" country. Now I could walk past a dozen Christians in Germany, and not have a clue what religion they were, regardless of their skin color or apparel. Why? Because Christian culture doesn't dictate what clothing they should wear, or that they should promote or advertise their personal beliefs. In contrast, if you walk down the street wearing a burka/hi-jab as a woman, or a taqiyah/ keffiyeh as a man, you are CHOOSING to make a public statement. That statement being interpreted by many as; "I am not one of you. I stand against your German culture". The same of course applies to Jewish men who choose to wear a yarmulke in public or a Sikh who wears a dastaar. Religion has always been seen as a deeply personal, and often highly emotive subject in all cultures, and Britain is no different. At the end of the day, very few people in Germany even care what another person's religion is, or even what color their skin is. But when you CHOOSE to advertise your personal beliefs publicly in such a way, I'm afraid just like on YouTube, you are opening yourself up to public opinion and scrutiny! What really angers people is when someone chooses to live in a country, but refuses to integrate into that country's culture. By all means pray to whoever you choose, and in whatever building you choose. But as with the vast majority of Christians... you don't have to announce or broadcast it everywhere you go!…. And if you do advertise that you are not German and have no intention of assimilating as German then such a negative message will invariably be met with a negative response and a lot of people will also see this behavior as a threat.
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #8 (permalink) Fri Dec 25, 2015 17:50 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Irish Lurker wrote:
Torsten wrote:
I'm very glad to live in a country that is capable of hosting and a large number of people who were not born here. Next week I'm going to try and hire some of the new citizens as autotransfer.jetzt drivers since I can't find enough Germans who are willing to work.

How can you already know this Torsten?

Well, I have been looking for drivers through our government operated job center since June 2016. They have sent me the CV's of about 30 or so candidates none of whom is willing to work.

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student probably do with her next paper?
_________________
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #9 (permalink) Fri Dec 25, 2015 18:01 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Irish Lurker wrote:
Now I could walk past a dozen Christians in Germany, and not have a clue what religion they were, regardless of their skin color or apparel. Why? Because Christian culture doesn't dictate what clothing they should wear, or that they should promote or advertise their personal beliefs. In contrast, if you walk down the street wearing a burka/hi-jab as a woman, or a taqiyah/ keffiyeh as a man, you are CHOOSING to make a public statement. That statement being interpreted by many as; "I am not one of you. I stand against your German culture". The same of course applies to Jewish men who choose to wear a yarmulke in public or a Sikh who wears a dastaar. Religion has always been seen as a deeply personal, and often highly emotive subject in all cultures, and Britain is no different. At the end of the day, very few people in Germany even care what another person's religion is, or even what color their skin is. But when you CHOOSE to advertise your personal beliefs publicly in such a way, I'm afraid just like on

There are lots of cultures in Germany that dictate exactly what you need to wear and how you need to think and act. Let's take McDonald's. Have you ever seen a employee there wearing anything other than the McDonald's corporate clothes? And have you ever heard a McDonald's employee asking you whether you would like to have a Whopper? What about sects like Scientology? Are their members allowed to think on their own and do what they like?

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students who met on campus

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #10 (permalink) Sat Dec 26, 2015 0:21 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:

Hi Torsten
I actually mentioned your problem at a meeting with a team of professors earlier. We are currently collaborating in a Human Resource study group, examining concepts of psychology and sociology while conducting research on behavioural employment induction techniques within complex organisations like your own. At the meeting it was suggested by our Professor Finkelpoop that a possible solution to your problem might be sending a feasibility study to Santa. This was however vetoed by our optimal sequencing and scheduling manager on the grounds that the “cut off time” for letters to Santa is generally the 20th of December.

Then I suddenly had a brain wave! Since Santa has virtually the rest of the year off why not ask him? All you need to do is pay him the same as a professional footballer.
Mare Chris muss from Bell Fass :-)
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #11 (permalink) Sun Jan 03, 2016 22:37 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Angela Merkel is a fine person who is not corrupt as is Gerhard Schröder who kisses Putin's ass for a seat at Gasprom. Angelo is supported by the vast majority of all German citizens and a lot of people from around the world.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social studies class
_________________
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #12 (permalink) Mon Jan 04, 2016 0:15 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Torsten wrote:

Come on Torsten

You still don't distinguish between "Angela" and "Angelo". That's just lame
.. for a little context.... Yep that's what you said Torsten: And here's the place you said it

"German citizens and a lot of people from around the world"

I hope you're only wrong on silly things Torsten like the above.
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #13 (permalink) Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:38 am   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Hi Jamie, who is Angelo? Is it one of your drinking buddies? I'm referring to Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor who is supported by a vast majority of Germans. If you don't believe me, I invite you to come to Germany and ask the people on the streets of any German city what they think about her.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #14 (permalink) Tue Jan 05, 2016 21:25 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

Hello Torsten. I know it is not a right place to write this kind of text here but I don't know what to do. A few minutes ago I sent you a message but I am not sure if you got it because it is still in my Outbox. I also sent you a message in the form on "contact us". Here is this message:

Hello Torsten,
I would like to ask you about help with access to the forum. My friend is at the beginning of learning English. He asked me about any website or portal which could help him in learning. I have improved my English on here so I recommended him english-test net. My friend went through the registration and got from you:

username: tomszwed
password: (it is in the message I sent to you)

but this username and password doesn't work - he can't login. Could you help my friend to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Piotr
Piotrekabk

Location: Poland

What is Angela Merkel really doing? #15 (permalink) Sun Jan 10, 2016 19:17 pm   What is Angela Merkel really doing?

I have spoken to a few people living in East Germany by Phone in the last few weeks and a common theme is that the climate atm is like a mild taste of former communist Germany where one hesitates before one states what one really thinks – be that via the Internet or even in a private conversation. A good few "Germans" thought Merkel? should be arrested and mentioned the contradictions in pursuing the smugglers of illegal refugees into Germany and her “Open Doors” policy.

In my own opinion since Time Magazine does not simply name Merkel as "Person of the Year" but also as Chancellor of the Free World

It seems quite obvious she is faithfully following the instructions of the ruling Elite like an obedient lap dog

On TV, she seems unconvinced of what she is saying?
her eyes and face seem empty, soul-less without human emotion.
Like so many who have jumped eagerly into the trap of materialism, she can have little or no idea of the later consequences of her actions, not least for herself as the sheer pace of developments will be ahead any future change of direction politically,

On January 2, 1939, TIME magazine named Hitler Person of the Year.

Germany has been flooded with migrants, due to Angela Merkels Open Door Policy.
But now she is named Person of the Year by both TIME and AFP

These two facts let any idiot know who is really behind her immigration policies.
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
I'm seriously learning Chinese.reading people's photosImpressions by the best truck driver in Europe?Online Marketing Course by GoogleWhat do you think of this UPS truck?trump must leave the dragon alonethe manlonely year 2017New Year GreetingsHappy New Year!the songbirdWhat is Christmas to you?Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burma