seriousness; industriousness
founder
company
comparison
earnest

What time is it? (Unit 11)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Correct usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure. | Grammar sentence
What time is it? (Unit 11) #526 (permalink) Thu Oct 03, 2013 20:06 pm   What time is it? (Unit 11)

Please compare your answers with those at message #503 on page 34 in this thread to find your errors.
_________________

What time is it? (Unit 11) #527 (permalink) Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:31 pm   What time is it? (Unit 11)

Dear sir, my answers:
It's a quarter to nine in the morning.
It's six twelve in the evening.
It's half past two in the evening.
It's five o'clock in the evening.
It's quarter past ten in the moring
It's thirteen to eight in the evening.
Kenmars

Location: Sz

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What time is it? (Unit 11) #528 (permalink) Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:45 pm   What time is it? (Unit 11)

_________________

ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
ask for vocabulary in department storeDifferent conjunction for same meaning.Learning New English words which don't have corresponding concepts in my native lDoes the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?Superlative form of Adjective and personality.offWhat is the correct and why to say?answer the questionsdoesn't vs. does notI am Mahboobeh, I am working as quality expert at a computer company...'used to something' vs 'used to doing' and Present perfect