Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to oppose; to retaliate; to react; to strike back
suppose
certificate
counter
dictate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Test 641 number 9 "you get what you pay for" vs "you get what you

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
It has stopped raining/the rain has stopped | Expression: "Yes, I'll hold"
listening exercises
Test 641 number 9 "you get what you pay for" vs "you get what you #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:29 am   Test 641 number 9 "you get what you pay for" vs "you get what you

Hi! Why "you get what you bargain for" is incorrect in the above mentioned test?
Best regards!
Oinas
You can meet me at english-test.net

Test 641 number 9 "you get what you pay for" vs "you get what you #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:52 am   Test 641 number 9 "you get what you pay for" vs "you get what you

Because that is not a standard phrase, which is what that test checks.
Language Coach

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
It has stopped raining/the rain has stopped | Expression: "Yes, I'll hold"
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Last but not least-meaningEnglish Slang Idioms (17)/5What is the meaning of "hold any stock"?Test incompl/inter-292, Question 9difference between: "I may buy..." and "I may have to buy..."enticement"The" conclave: sounds a bit odd here?playing with a full deck of cardsIf I were you? Subjuntive?What is the difference between a bank teller and a cashier?meaning of "...it would take a hot minute..."why correct answer is road why not others?screen vs fritz