a person who keeps financial records; a person who conducts financial audits
respect
reinforcement
link
accountant

What a strange day!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

I'm now playing on the Wordfeud! | i love these girls
What a strange day! #211 (permalink) Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 pm   What a strange day!

The animals have a dog's life with me!;-)

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #212 (permalink) Thu Jul 21, 2016 13:54 pm   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!

Your lovely parrots evidently like my garden

inside a loggia. And they have appreciated that

my avocados are growing so fast and lush.

I am also pleased of it. But I am worried, that

when I am on the holiday - the part of the more

sensitive plants may be wasted :-((

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
What a strange day! #213 (permalink) Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:09 pm   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!

You are the insatiable traveller.

Which place is going to be the next aim of your

journey? Isn't it (for the beginning),

our closest planet the Moon?!

Have a good time my friend. And see you soon:-*)

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #214 (permalink) Sun Jul 24, 2016 20:22 pm   What a strange day!

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #215 (permalink) Tue Jul 26, 2016 16:53 pm   What a strange day!

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #216 (permalink) Wed Jul 27, 2016 19:12 pm   What a strange day!

Hi my Dears!

See You after my holiday!:-)

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #217 (permalink) Sat Aug 06, 2016 16:48 pm   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!
You are back home from your a very attractive holiday! But you are not closer to me. Just on the contrary..:-(

You should be as proud as this peacock which you had sent me.

I had to say good bye my beloved place in Żywiec. I had appointment with a doctor, or rather I had the test - which he had prescribed to me.

But I had done the most of the work,which had been waiting for me. Every day, from the morning to the evening I had to cut grass (to be true-the big steppe). But don't you regret me. I love this work. Hopefully i will go there again, and will be able to finish my work.

It is neverending work with growing grass.

The view from the train, when I am going home.

The new train station in Gliwice.

Today I hoped to rest, but my fridge was calling for help.

:-))
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #218 (permalink) Sun Aug 07, 2016 20:16 pm   What a strange day!

My Dear Moni!
The main square in Żywiec has been in last two years beautifully renovated.
It is well that fathers of the town care about this important, touristic and mountainous place.
On this large square are many roofed places, where comes all families with their children. To spend nice time and drink or eat something.
There are also fountains which comes straight from the tiled surface. The children are so happy to wade in the water. Next time I must take more photos of it place.:-))

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #219 (permalink) Mon Aug 08, 2016 21:12 pm   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!

I regret that so far I have not more photos of beautiful square In Żywiec. Instead of it I can depict how I can to get there. Of course the most convenient way it is call the taxi. But we call taxi when we want to get to the train station. Because it is in the opposite part of the town. We can also take the bus. But we love to go down the hill by the steep path which is the shortest way so called abbreviation. The path is stony and you must have a very thick soles so as not to suffer the pain in your feet. But it all is rewarded by lovely view which accompany you all the way.:-)

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #220 (permalink) Mon Aug 08, 2016 21:46 pm   What a strange day!

and...

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #221 (permalink) Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:29 pm   What a strange day!

My Dear Moni!

It was storm and it was raining yesterday. Anyway, when the storm was over I went with my friend Ola for a walk. We take usually the same route. It is a long way which takes about one hour time. There are beautiful views with a great differentiation. So we are never have felt bored. We both had a sciatica but Ola always goes before me giving a good rate to me. It was a small shower and Ola doggedly kept her umbrella. I like such weather and small rain doesn't bother me. On our way I took some photos of the nice gardens. When we were back home I felt much better.:-))
I am sure, that after going for a walk with Pappy - you also feel well and healthy. ;-)

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #222 (permalink) Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:40 am   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!

During the yesterday's evening the weather was friendly for walking. It wasn't raining, the sun was heading to its bed, behind the forest. It was a nice cool atmosphere. Taking advantage of this conducive circumstances Ola and me went for the walk taking our usual route. On our way I noticed something what earlier escaped of my attention. In the one of those very well maintained gardens, were standing funny puppets which I know from time of my childchood. There was also the mountaineer from the very well known song. This song is still willingly sung when people are sitting around the fire. I was impressed of good idea and how accurately it was made. When I was watching it, it seemed to me that I heard a calm talking between two puppets....;-))

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #223 (permalink) Sat Aug 13, 2016 22:13 pm   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!

My friend Ola couldn't accompany me in the tonight walk.
So my good son went with me.
From the start my legs hurt me very much, and I even regretted that had decided to go. We went our usual way and I as usual took some photos to send them to the forum.
When we approached to the old, small, rural cementery - I wanted to take a photo of the cross on the background of sunset. But it was too faraway.
When I walk with Ola, in this place she always say bye, bye to her mother and also to her husband who had died two years ago. They are resting in this cemetery. When I took the photo of the cross, my legs suddenly stopped hurting me:-)
Then I took some photos of the nice gardens and other things, but it I am going to send it later.
Good night my dear Moni:-)

P.S. I had to send something nice, after the horror which I saw in Kyaw message.

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #224 (permalink) Sun Aug 14, 2016 17:55 pm   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!

As you know, I went yesterday in the morning to the market to do some shopping. I bought a couple of small mascots which I noticed, and which i liked. And the little sheep among them. I needlessly have washed them. Because the small sheep, which earlier funny cried: mee, mee, mee,- has lost its voice. I hoped, that after drying, it is going to regain its voice. But today she was still mute. I put it on the towel again and I left the room with sorrow. When I was in the doorway I suddenly heard its cheerful voice. My heart jumped from joy. I recorded it and sent to you and other friends - as the good news of the day.:-)

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #225 (permalink) Tue Aug 16, 2016 21:07 pm   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!

Yesterday I felt very well, so i said to my son: "Piotr, because we want to go again to Żywiec - , we must clean our flet". I hate to came back home, and see it not in order.
So we did as I had said. Today in the morning I did shopping and I bought pills in the pharmacy.
All went very well. But having eaten my dinner I felt that I can't do anything more. Angry at myself I thought what happened with me. At first, I have blamed yesterday's cleaning of the flat - about it. I remembered that I needlessly have brought the bucket full of water. But then i recollected how looked the moon two days ago. I checked it and it appeared that it is nearly the Full MOON.
Aha! I understood that it was psychic of me.
I hope that tomorrow everything will be normal. I will take the keys from my little house and I would go to Żywiec. Hopefully..:-((

Anyway..whatever have happened during the day,.. in the evening I will play (recently tuned) ..piano.:-))

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Whose language is this?english.best is comingsteal the showmy man of this decadetrump must leave Burma alone.donald trump, the presidentdog eat dogEnglish Man in New YorkFreezer Maythe WallsI'm still for trump