to recommence; to begin again; to retake; to take back; to continue
enlist
attach
railroad
resume

What a strange day!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

I'm now playing on the Wordfeud! | i love these girls
What a strange day! #241 (permalink) Thu May 25, 2017 21:20 pm   What a strange day!

Dear Kyaw!
It is nice to hear it! But recently I could hardly find anything new. If I remember well, through three months nobody sent messages to Forum. It is a pity. At least from those good times I have a couple good friends who remember about me.
Some of them still play with me a Wordfeud everyday. Unfortunately the OTHER had resigned. Ha ha! You are the master in finding funny photos in Internet. I wouldn't be surpris if it was a tiger. I wonder how this cat was fed to. Its thin legs show that it doesn't run around to catch mice.
I am waiting impatiently for summer. There, in the mountains my legs usually catch better condition.
I hope you feel well.
Luv ya:-)
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #242 (permalink) Thu May 25, 2017 22:16 pm   What a strange day!

My dear Moni!
Of course I am always waiting for your nice photos
from your numerous travels. You know that I make use of them immediatelly to enrich Google Maps where I will be soon a guide of 5th level. Thanks you and other friends from abroad, I crossed over 400000 people who read my opinions about these attractive places. It isn't easy to find still something new and interesting. So I am standing on my head to creating next photos because i don't go abroad. I am very thanksfull for every sent photo to me. If the sender have nothing against of it I place his small photo and my thanks. This way I had met many interesting places in the world - without leaving my house.
Maybe Kyaw will be so nice and will send to me his personally taken photos. What do you think?
See you my dear:-)
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What a strange day! #243 (permalink) Mon May 29, 2017 15:32 pm   What a strange day!

Alicja1 wrote:
Dear Kyaw!
I hope you feel well.
Luv ya:-)

Dear Alicia,
Sorry to spoil your beautiful topic. In my jungle there's no beautiful photos. But of hardship and poverty. I will post them when it is opportuned. You got me?
Steelnlace

What a strange day! #244 (permalink) Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 am   What a strange day!

Dear Kyaw!
As you can see we both have a similar sense of humour. This photo I sent recently to Google Maps:

I need not only the nice pictures. I only need personally taken photos. Something what didn't appear in Internet. Take anything and send to me:-))
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #245 (permalink) Wed Jul 12, 2017 13:25 pm   What a strange day!

I am in Żywiec again. I have opportunitt to see beautiful views on the Żywiec Lake every day😊.

Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

What a strange day! #246 (permalink) Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:15 am   What a strange day!

Hi dear friends! I can't believe that I'm still hanging in the first place in our Forum, for so long time.I promised to Kyaw to write to him during my time in Zywiec. But I was strongly limited by lack of Wi-Fi. Today I came again to my laptop and I realised that i forgot how to use it. Moreover after long absence in my house in Gliwice I found here so many matters to do, that I simply can't find myself in it. How is my dear Beees feeling? I dare to ask. I am now during the fysiotherapy and I feel rather terribly. But hopefully it will be better when I will have it finished.I am attending the second year the English school at Methodists. Simply to have opportunity to leave my house during in the Winter and to remind what i learned in the past.
Sincere greetings to my all dear friends. Alicja:-))

Physiotherapy 😊,sorry!
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Whose language is this?english.best is comingsteal the showmy man of this decadetrump must leave Burma alone.donald trump, the presidentdog eat dogEnglish Man in New YorkFreezer Maythe WallsI'm still for trump