at or constituting a place where two surfaces meet
appropriate
edge
negotiable
idle

Trump must be the president.

Christmas tree competition? | Nobody but Mrs. Clinton!
Trump must be the president. #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 07, 2016 17:23 pm   Trump must be the president.

Trump must be the president. Donch ask me why. Dunno. I donch have brains in my pate.
Ahav hav hav hav.
Black Knight

Re: Trump must be the president. #2 (permalink) Thu Jul 07, 2016 23:03 pm   Re: Trump must be the president.

Black Knight wrote:
Ahav hav hav hav.

IMO the Zionist PTB control both sides and Trump will never be President.

He is a Controversial Dancing Bear sideshow and his only purpose is to try to make

Hilary Clinton seem an almost acceptable choice.
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Trump must be the president. #3 (permalink) Fri Jul 08, 2016 13:29 pm   Trump must be the president.

Still Trump must be the one. Zion or Nazi or Facist or Racist or etc.
Black Knight

Trump must be the president. #4 (permalink) Fri Jul 08, 2016 13:35 pm   Trump must be the president.

America needs a stupid guy, not a clever gal.
Black Knight

Trump must be the president. #5 (permalink) Fri Jul 08, 2016 22:44 pm   Trump must be the president.

Black Knight wrote:

Would you like to bet :-( ??

Hillary Clinton 1/3
Donald Trump 11/4
Joe Biden 25/1
Bernie Sanders 25/1
Paul Ryan 100/1
Gary Johnson 100/1
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Trump must be the president. #6 (permalink) Sat Jul 09, 2016 17:30 pm   Trump must be the president.

According to sources close to the White House and Scotland Yard, the plan is to let Donald Trump get elected and then employ Nigel Farage together with Joe Milvonny who resides in a cardboard box near the Kudamm as advisers who are going to run the show until all Amercians have fled to Canada and Northern Ireland.

Joe and Nigel will then apply for political asylum at the Lubyanka where they will be served three meals a day and one bottle of vodka which they will have to share.

TOEIC short conversations: Inter-office assistance
_________________
Test Of English for International Communication
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

Trump must be the president. #7 (permalink) Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:57 am   Trump must be the president.

Torsten wrote:

From 1981 to 2009, a Bush or Clinton was President or Vice President of the United States. But the Bush–Clinton era also covers Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush & Barack Obama.(Brzezinski trained) and whose black face was used to in US campaign in N Africa/Libya.

Even the dogs in the street know that Trump isn't going to be President.

Even if he got enough votes he still wouldn't win or claim to have won. Like Dubya versus Al Gore.

Torsten wrote:

"Nigel Farage together with Joe Milvonny"? Are you implying some Hanky Panky Torsten? BTW its not just "any"cardboard box on the Kudamm it's actually a fully equipped state of the Art "Mental Asylum" not a Political Asylum which is not entirely the same thing. :-)
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Trump must be the president. #8 (permalink) Sun Jul 10, 2016 14:02 pm   Trump must be the president.

Jamie, if you a cardboard resident within the EU, you are entitled to one free meal a month as well as free German lessons. All you need is complete an application issued by your friend, Angela Merkel. If you like, I can help you with the application as it is available in German only.

However, now that you have decided to leave the EU Angela is thinking about downgrading your monthly meal to just one slice of black German bread and half a liter of Saxon mineral water.

TOEIC short conversations: Last-minute problem

Trump must be the president. #9 (permalink) Sun Jul 10, 2016 18:56 pm   Trump must be the president.

Torsten wrote:
All you need is complete an application issued by your friend, Angela Merkel.

Has she washed her face yet? Tell her Nigel & I have made a place for her in the

Asylum in the "Criminally Insane" part for here. Its the best.

If you like, I can help you with the application its only 10,000 Euro's a week.

Torsten wrote:
your monthly meal to just one slice of black German bread

Why black? Is she rubbing her face with Bread?

There's a nice little place across the road from my humble abode were I regularly

acquire sustenance.(Especially T-Bone Steaks with French Fries and Onion rings)
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Trump must be the president. #10 (permalink) Mon Jul 11, 2016 19:35 pm   Trump must be the president.

Jamie, my friend. I have excellent news for you: If your level of German is at least A1 and you can pronounce our Chancellor's name correctly without making too many mistakes, you are entitled to a free solar panel for your cardboard box so you won't freeze to death this winter. What do you say? I can help you practice pronouncing Angela's name and if you try really hard I'm sure you can pronounce it correctly before the temperatures in Berlin fall below zero. You do have a chance to survive after all. Just take it!

TOEIC short conversations: Interview request
_________________
TOEIC Preparation & TOEIC Vocabulary

Trump must be the president. #11 (permalink) Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:52 am   Trump must be the president.

Torsten wrote:

Torsten I appreciate the gesture but I already have a feed from a couple of solar

powered Ku-Damm road signs which runs my lap top and lights etc. I also use a

small nuclear reactor for cooking and heating.

But regarding Merkal she is even more deluded and is becoming even more

depressing now and I'm still waiting for her to leave my Dale Carnegie book back

"How to win friends and influence people"

http://www.yourcoach.be/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Dale-Carnegie-How-to-win-friends-and-influence-people.pdf

In spite of this she is still about as welcome on the Ku-Damm as a Fart is in a Space

Suit and what she knows about diplomacy and hospitality you could still write on the

head of a pin. But I suppose that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person? :-)
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Trump must be the president. #12 (permalink) Tue Jul 12, 2016 13:51 pm   Trump must be the president.

Jamie, do you have the required permits and licenses for all your electronic devices? Do you want the KGB to pay you a visit to check if all your documents and credentials are up to date? They are very busy but if you like I can call a few of my former KGB and FDJ contacts to speed things up. What do you say?

PS: As you know, a KGB audit requires for you to whip your Russian oral skills in shape. You should at least have a level of Russian of A1, better D2.

TOEIC short conversations: Discussing work schedules

Trump must be the president. #13 (permalink) Tue Jul 12, 2016 22:03 pm   Trump must be the president.

Torsten wrote:

"Russian Oral Skills? Don't make me laugh ?

Its a Joke.. n where would we be without laughter ? - Yeah Germany :-)

But I suppose whether it is a DDR version of the Hitler Youth or a KGB version of a

re-united Germany they could kind of pass for Brother and Sister.

especially after Sergey Lavrov referred to her as "our girl," in January when he said

“protecting Russian citizens in Germany is a matter of Russian foreign policy concern”

Another Reason I don't like the EU is I was...Buying bread from a man in Brussels, he was six-foot-four and full of muscles I said, "Do you speak my language?" he just

smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich and he said I come from a land down under Where beer does flow and men chunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the

thunder? You better run, you better take cover Yeah.
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Trump must be the president. #14 (permalink) Wed Dec 14, 2016 17:50 pm   Trump must be the president.

My wild guess then. 😊
Black Knight

What is Christmas to you?Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burmathe way i see it.The Music I Love.May must go to Russia and China.Homeless and Living in my Car at 48 Years OldWhat if Angela wins?Riding a Ninebot OneIs there a Russian equivalent to the word 'suspense'?Putin must be very careful!What age is the elusive Torsten DaerrGermany Submits to Sharia LawWhy is Burma still the poorest country in the world?