delicate; thin; flimsy; handsome; top-quality; excellent
simple
state
fine
significant

The ministry of the/interior of ......

liking/like | 5 dollar worth (?)
The ministry of the/interior of ...... #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 am   The ministry of the/interior of ......

1. The Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Iran
2. The Ministry of the Interior of France

I am a little bit confused. On the Internet, in one wikipedia article "the" has been used before "interior" in #2 but in #1 article "the" has not been used before "interior". Why?

_________________
Sorry if I don't thank you more than once. I don't want to bother you by filling up a thread with multiple thank yous.
Sb70012

The ministry of the/interior of ...... #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:14 am   The ministry of the/interior of ......

It's impossible to say for certain from such small snippets taken out of context, but both forms are in use.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
liking/like | 5 dollar worth (?)
I know notforgot / was forgotThe / without "the" at the beginning of the titles of the organizationsuse of thenduring then-participleOnly you[,]limited to one functionAre these sentences natural to a native ear? July 12, 2016Who polices the policemade meaning of her lifesuitcasedeciding/decision