to take money from the bank; to retire; to remove
connote
treat
misunderstand
withdraw

I'm looking for a place

bonding | up and down the ticket
I'm looking for a place #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 21, 2016 19:24 pm   I'm looking for a place

Hello everybody,
I'm looking for a place or an Internet messenger with its chat rooms that are used in the US or UK. I want to see how they chat, in order to enrich my English. Do you know such a place or messenger? I just know Facebook but the chats are not done live.

_________________
Sorry if I don't thank you more than once. I don't want to bother you by filling up a thread with multiple thank yous.
Sb70012

I'm looking for a place #2 (permalink) Thu Jul 21, 2016 21:38 pm   I'm looking for a place

Have you thought of typing 'chat room' or 'chat online' into a search engine?

Don't expect to find much in the way of English enrichment though.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
bonding | up and down the ticket
was/became/got breathlessunappealing aspirationI wish my friends didn't phone meI wish it wouldn't/didn't rain rain so often here.Because I didn't leave home earlier, I have missed the first part of the play.bigger presenceNeither the next day / nor the next dayindoorsClarification requiredFrom the New York TimesTeachers, journalists, police and judges alike have been caught in a net authoritfailing the examSpecially that / sinceit had never happened before.