to set up; to found; to base; to build
establish
focus
conduct
range

I am new here in this forum

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
hellow my dear i am samuel i can't understand some words bye bye | Hello I am new
I am new here in this forum #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:57 am   I am new here in this forum

i dont know how to begin this but all i can say i benfited alot from this useful site .......................

thnk you
Breakin The Ice

I am new here in this forum #2 (permalink) Thu May 26, 2011 12:56 pm   I am new here in this forum

Thanks for the feedback!
_________________
Joel Milne,
English-Test.net Developer
Goldhat
Site Developer

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Re: I am new here in this forum #3 (permalink) Thu May 26, 2011 20:24 pm   Re: I am new here in this forum

Breakin The Ice wrote:
thnk you

Be bold and brave BTI - you can do it - I double dare you to make your 2nd Post!!
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I'm here....new studentI'm not preparing for any exams...how speaks English fluently?hello everyone!A big warm hug for all!HI to all, i m new to thre forum, plz help n guide me well.....thanxI'm Ivon Neh...Introductionhi, this is sai manoj, please give a review for the argument for greŽGreetings from Indonesia! ^_^hiI am new member