rule; command; supervision; restraint
rivalry
decline
control
intelligence

Money is the root of all evil...

Measured off vs. metered off, test 486, number 5. | Meaning of deserted
Money is the root of all evil... #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 29, 2016 0:03 am   Money is the root of all evil...

"It's always a horrible thing when a cop turns bad. Well, ......... is the root of all evil," the internal investigator told his boss.

(a) Nature
(b) good
(c) money
(d) temptation

"It's always a horrible thing when a cop turns bad. Well, money is the root of all evil," the internal investigator told his boss.

Correct answer: (c) money

_________________________

It is a widely known truth. Who becomes to be rich and tastes the money that it gives a possibility for acquiring everything, they become voracious and they want more and more money. In any way. That's why people say money is the root of all evil. Chiefly it is characteristic of for the parvenus.
_________________

Money is the root of all evil... #2 (permalink) Sun Dec 18, 2016 0:23 am   Money is the root of all evil...

"The love of money is the root of all evil" is the actual quote :)

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
soul vs spiritAbout-face vs about-turn.What are household names?Last but not least-meaningEnglish Slang Idioms (17)/5difference between: "I may buy..." and "I may have to buy...""The" conclave: sounds a bit odd here?What does 'to know the ropes' mean?She is really broke up about your cousin dying"down a peg" vs "down a hill"What is the difference between a bank teller and a cashier?What is a sales clerk?Meaning of Grasp