cost for traveling (on a bus, train, etc.)
fare
doctor
discount
collateral

I love Trump's style!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Under Stars -- New album by Amy Macdonald? | the songbird
I love Trump's style! #31 (permalink) Thu Dec 08, 2016 15:37 pm   I love Trump's style!

Cuz to my little knowledge he is doing pretty good. Waltzing beautifully.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #32 (permalink) Thu Dec 08, 2016 17:20 pm   I love Trump's style!

I Dunno either.

Unfortunately, my presentiments usually work well. I have not a politician, but I can listen to the events and my insight of other people character is rather well.
It proved usually true. Unfortunately. I am not happy when one of my prophecies become true. If I could not prevent it. People don't believe generally my presentiments. If I see only my private life my presentiments became true.
UNFORTUNATELY.

Of course in politics also. I don't like the style of Trump. We say the style is the man.
If I lived in the US perhaps I would have voted Sanders. But this campaign as they slandered Hillary Clinton it was terrible. I know that a candidate has to tolerate lots of things but it was inhuman, unjust; its aim could be to knock her out. This was a dirty trick!!!

I am sure that I could not carry through this campaign if I put myself in her place. Now I say that you have said about Thatcher that it was worthy of respect now I say the same about Hillary.

I am not a young person but I have never seen a similar campaign. Let alone that was something wrong with the counting of votes in three states.

I didn't agree with the Brexit and the Americain election. Both of you said that Hillary is equal with the WW3, I have NEVER believed in it. But I saw people liked to write it when there was a broadcast where people could write comments.

I say Brexit and America with Trump's administration is a poison for the EU. I think that the next European elections will be very important for the whole world.

Hopefully.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
I love Trump's style! #33 (permalink) Thu Dec 08, 2016 22:24 pm   I love Trump's style!

Kati Svaby wrote:
I say Brexit and America with Trump's administration is a poison for the EU.

I say the EU is finished.

I think the mask slipped and now everyone knows what the Agenda is.

Kati Svaby wrote:
I think that the next European elections will be very important for the whole world. Hopefully.

Kati I was being attacked for expressing my views as if I was some kind of NAZI
as it turns out the "Majority" of British and US people thought like me and even though the Media is controlled by the far left they could not make the NAZI crap make any kind of sense to them. But at the end of the day you either believe in Democracy - or you don't.

If you believe in Democracy you must respect what the people have voted for whether you like it or not.

Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

I love Trump's style! #34 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:41 am   I love Trump's style!

Jamie, you say it turned out the "majority" of British and Us people thought like you even thought the Media is controlled by far left.

Jamie, this sentence contains some fundamental mistakes according to my belief.

1. When "the majority" could decide that a new idea will be useful for the people? Only you have to see documentaries about Hitler from the 35's years. He could speak a language of which the people desired after the Great Depression. He promised everything to them, he found a scapegoat which is always important when a president-elect wants to stupefy people. Then he found the scapegoat in the Jews and now they found it in the Refugees. Doing a scapegoat + populism, promises of which ones the sky is the limit are very good methods to recruit people. You can see if you watch a documentary about Hitler who really made the WW2.

2. Why do you call the journalists who can read their intentions and try to show how they obtained their power. They recourse extreme to drastic method. How did you see if even the Guardian 's first article said that the chief Hungarian newspaper has been suppressed from one day to the other? The government said to them that they worked with the deficit. It was a lie which even the Guardian believed. You call honest, pragmatic journalists far left ones. No, these journalists knew that to say the FACTS it can cost that they could lose their job and the government could suppress their leading, traditional paper. And everything happened in this way.

3. In the US happens everything in the same way. You Tube is full of filthy propaganda against Trump' opponent and defends vehemently Trump. I could not say the name of this reporter as youtube never reveals it. One of them: "WORLD LEADERS RESIGNING IN DROVES-PROPHECY FULFILLED". I think that these kinds of videos are taking the prize. It makes people stupid. Why isn't written this guy name in one of their videos? Can you believe this kind of bullshit?
_________________

I love Trump's style! #35 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:38 pm   I love Trump's style!

Kati Svaby wrote:

Do you never get tired of using Hitler in whatever you're trying to say Kati? The far left used to think it can win every argument by bringing up "Hitler" it doesn't work any-more. It just bores people - In fact it is so absurd that some radio talk shows in the UK ban the word Hitler otherwise every "Leftie" tries to use it when they are losing the argument as a last desperate attempt.

My own opinion is that the US election was controlled and wasn't as close as was reported.

IMO They could have given it to Clinton but they were told by people in the Military

etc there would be serious problems.

Notice that Hillary's supporters on the streets were Kids/Students. If trumps

supporters had came on the streets they are the Military Police and Gun Owners.

Please stop the crying over spelt milk Kati.

Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

I love Trump's style! #36 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 14:48 pm   I love Trump's style!

I'm not very good at election things.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #37 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 14:49 pm   I love Trump's style!

Still the election was fair and ethical to me.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #38 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 14:51 pm   I love Trump's style!

Voters have their preferences based on their egos and greeds.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #39 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 14:52 pm   I love Trump's style!

But they tend to forget to face the music.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #40 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 14:57 pm   I love Trump's style!

Hillary lost cuz she was overconfident.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #41 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 14:58 pm   I love Trump's style!

And Trump was too cunning for her.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #42 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 14:59 pm   I love Trump's style!

And the senior voters prefer cunning presidents.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #43 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 15:01 pm   I love Trump's style!

I prefer cunning presidents myself. Fashionable presidents are boring.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #44 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 15:37 pm   I love Trump's style!

To me the States need a president to deal with Putin and China.
Black Knight

I love Trump's style! #45 (permalink) Fri Dec 09, 2016 15:38 pm   I love Trump's style!

And to eliminate terrorism.
Black Knight

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
funny photostrump must reform fbi and cia.I'm seriously learning Chinese.reading people's photosImpressions by the best truck driver in Europe?Online Marketing Course by GoogleWhat do you think of this UPS truck?trump must leave the dragon alonePutin can't talkthe manlonely year 2017New Year GreetingsHappy New Year!