regularly; persistently; steadily; stably
however
consistently
throughout
quarterly

Riding a Ninebot One

What is Christmas to you? | Merry Christmas!
Riding a Ninebot One #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 05, 2016 15:58 pm   Riding a Ninebot One

Anyone interested in learning to ride a Ninebot One or any other electric monowheel?

-upload_owner

TOEIC short conversations: An employee asks his co-worker for small change

Riding a Ninebot One #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 05, 2016 20:39 pm   Riding a Ninebot One

Dear Torsten, yes when I used to be an over-active girl I am sure that I could ask my parents to buy me for Christmas a Ninebot One or a similar device to ride.

Bicycle and me we were stuck together.

When I used to be a child I have a scooter also. Not so long ago when our dog lost I went to find it with my grandson's modern scooter and I could ride it so fast like the wind.

But my balance won't be better. I could still ride my bike but I don't dare to release the handlebars. So I will admire this modern unicycle.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Riding a Ninebot One #3 (permalink) Mon Dec 05, 2016 22:21 pm   Riding a Ninebot One

Torsten wrote:

I would be interested if I had a thing like that.

So you made big progress since last time - I can see real slalom now. It seems easy to do.
In fact, I think you can ride it as well as to go anywhere now, so you already have a good alternative to the car? when the distances permit, of course.
What's the autonomy, btw? Can you ride it 3 hours continuously, for example?
Monica28

Location: Romania

Riding a Ninebot One #4 (permalink) Mon Dec 05, 2016 22:30 pm   Riding a Ninebot One

That's right, Monica. I've already covered more than 1500 kilometers on the Ninebot and have used it in many cities and towns throughout Germany and even in Sweden.

TOEIC short conversations: Negotiating the price for a used car

Riding a Ninebot One #5 (permalink) Mon Dec 05, 2016 22:32 pm   Riding a Ninebot One

Wow, that really is something!

For those who like city-breaks, an electric unicycle would be the best investment then.
Monica28

Location: Romania

Riding a Ninebot One #6 (permalink) Mon Dec 05, 2016 23:10 pm   Riding a Ninebot One

Oh, I'm sorry but I I wouldn't dream of seeing you on this device.
I was seeing as a promo and I thought a joke for me.
I had to see it again and again. And I recognized you.
You are a real pro! I wouldn't dream of you can be doing such a thing!
Congrats!
_________________

Riding a Ninebot One #7 (permalink) Tue Dec 06, 2016 0:26 am   Riding a Ninebot One

Very interesting, but I weekly train in my bike. I wouldn't change!
_________________
A cup of good coffe can make life bearable.
Alfwm

Location: Bogotá, Colombia

Riding a Ninebot One #8 (permalink) Tue Dec 27, 2016 16:17 pm   Riding a Ninebot One

To my mind, riding a Ninebot is really exciting. And I am sure it is lots of fun and great exercise.
Nigmatullina

Location: Russian Federation

Riding a Ninebot One #9 (permalink) Tue Dec 27, 2016 17:20 pm   Riding a Ninebot One

That's right, Ramilya. Unfortunately, it's not legal yet to ride a Ninebot One on sidewalks in Germany while it is in other countries such as the US or France.

TOEIC short conversations: Two people talk about their cell phone providers

Under Stars -- New album by Amy Macdonald?Putin can't talkthe manlonely year 2017New Year GreetingsHappy New Year!Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burmathe way i see it.The Music I Love.Putin must be very careful!I love Trump's style!Trump must be the president.What is Angela Merkel really doing?